Chapter 16/17?

I don't know if I should count the flashback as chapter so it's either chapter 16 or 17. I would also wanted to thank the people who have voted it's now 290 which is amazing to me. I've sorry i haven't updated. First the device i update on stopped working then i went somewhere where there is no internet. Happy New years and hope you had a merry christmas if you celebrate if not hope you had a good Thursday.

I fianally figured how to dedicate to people it's on the side that's how clever i am so i dedicte it to @neverseenorheard

Scarlett POV

Bull! That's all I can say right now, bulll. Bull to school, bull to life and bull to everything.

I really hate school now. I better find Scott or Stiles or I will rip someone's head o...

"Can you at least tell me if your dad is fine! I mean it is just a bruise right." Scott pleaded.

Oh shit. Maybe I'm better of not finding them. So if i just turn around and wal........

"Scarlett!" Stiles yelled.

Shit! Please don't walk over.

"Hey Stiles." I say as I watch him walk over. This isn't awkward.

He swings his arm around me and we start to walk to class, he drags me.

"Nothing that big?.....You know i feel really bad, right?" Scott's says following us.

Stiles just ignores him. I really hand it to him I have tried to ignore people sometimes but i'm lucky if it last a minute. i wounder if Scott knows Stiles is giving him the cold shoulder becaus....

"I KNOW!!!" Scott roared. Shit i said that out loud.

"Sorry,"i apologies

Scott asked "What if i would tell you i just want to figure this whole thing out and...that i went to Derek for help?"

I'm happy he trusting Derek it's just......... you don't say to someone who is pissed off at you, who also happens to hate Derek, thhhhat your talking to Derek,well that's my opinion any way.

Stiles opens his mouth and says"If i was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him." Awhh"But obviously I'm not taking to you"

I scream out "Group hug!" which gains a few stares from people.

Stiles just rolls his eyes and asks "What did he say?"

Some times i think i'm the mature one, but those moments are extremely rare.

I see Jamie and I walk over to him.

"Good Morning to you Scarlett," he bows as he sees me coming over. It would be so less awkward if his friend was next to him.

" How has the day treated you so far." he ask as he swings his arm around me.

"Hey." I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Really, I welcome you so pleasantly and all i get is a casual 'Hey' and you don't bother answering my questions," He says quite annoyed and then he remember how his friend is here " Tommy boy don't you agree."

Tommy just nod... WAit is his name actually Tommy, like it could be Tom, Thomas, Timmy,Timothy okay maybe not the the last two but what should I call him. Maybe his friends only call him Timmy and wait no he's called Tommy.

Whoa! My logic is just ..... soooooo whoa. Like I like,omg, I should just like, make a book and call it Scarlett's Logic and i could just right my logic in it and people would buy it. Buuuut would they buy because i would buy it and if in were them i would buy it, it seems logical. but then how do i know we share the same logic and ....Holy shit I'm confused and have no idea on what i'm talking about.

Timmy!!! That's what I was talkin.... Oh wait Shit he's called Tommy.Well let's just forget about all the shit I just said and act like I'm 'normal'

I decide to answe the question before things get weirder "Okay, well it bliming 8:25 and I just woke up at 7:45 so I'm pretty much still dead to the world, and I'm realllllllllly tired. Just saying! So the answer to your ridiculous question is a normal day in the bo..tiring life of Scarlett McCall. You?"

"Well my mum left for work early like usuall my dad was asleep on the coach and my brother keeps making inappropriate jokes about yo....yesterday," He stops talking and I give a sad smile "but then.. saw an amazing sight, that takes my breath away when ever I'm near it. It's such a beautiful creation that i admire so much and I wish it was mine."

He places a soft kiss on my forehead.

i place my head on his shoulder.

"I never knew you love the toilets that much. I just assumed it was diarrhea ," Tommy said " Can I be your best man?"

Jamie just wacked him and he left.

" You really need to show it to me some time. The place where you go... it. sounds. caming, and the fact you never stop talking about it and every time you do you talk about it and your eyes hold a twinkle of joy." I say

He states " Trust me you wouldn't admire it's beauty like I do."

I remember when I said something similiar to him about the lake.

The bell rings and I should be going.

"If i show you my haven will you show me yours?" I ask.

Jamie POV

"Okay." I answer before I kiss her.

I watch as she walks away. Only if she knew that she was my haven the one place in where I don't feel empty.

A place where I knew I belonged and a place where my memories and flaws have caused It hard to be around.

A place where my father's drinking hasn't poisened.

A place my mother has no say over or control.

A place that will not pity me or look at me differently because of different reasons.

A place that I become happy. Well let's hope it's happiness.

I'm tiring to make the chapter longer because i clicked on one of the past chapters and it contained 3380 words clicked on the previous and it was only 400 words.

This has a word count of 919 not including the bold bits.

My new year resolutions are:

To do things.