Chapter 14

EURGH! I'm so sad. I have English, Maths and stupid history homework to hand in tomorrow and then a 20 minute drama performance the day after, and I just feel like crying!

I need to listen to some Ed Sheeran.

"You need to stop doing that!" I hear Scott scream from his room.

Shit! Did I just say that out loud. I really need to stop that.

WAIT! Did he just say I need to stop listening to Ed Sheeran. Ed sheeran is a new artists but he's amazing.

I'm gonna ............ go all alpha on his but. I jump of my bed and I go closer to his room I hear a voice that doesn't belong to Scott. I stop. This makes no sense what's so ever.

Who would randomly come into Scott's room in the middle of the night? STILES! That's who, I'm such an idiot. I open the door to see Scott, but Stiles wasn't there.

"Derek?! What the flip are you doing here?" I yell throwing the closest thing to me at him, but he dodges.

"Where else would I go to talk to Scott? I'm always here and I've been here for ages and you just realise now." He answered.

Oh.Okay.

"We had a nice conversation about the weather. " Scott says sarcastically, I'm sure if I knew what they were talking about I would find it funny.

Wait, did Derek just say he's always here.

"Derek why are you always here and can you define always?"

The both just look at me like I'm a weirdo so I carry on speaking "Doesn't anyone else find it creepy? And is anyone else scared ? Raise your hand if you are."

I raise my hand and look around and nobody else moves "Okay, just me."

I walk over to Scott's bed and sit down.

"He didn't say anything." Scott says, braking the silence.

Who didn't say anything?

"What did you feel when you were with him? Could you feel anything? Like an impression?" Derek asks.

"Anger." Scott replies.

Anger? I'm so confused. We can feel emotions? Does that mean I could walk down a street an have ten emotions....Wait scrach that, does this mean I can feel animal's emotions?

God! I'm the worst werewolf ever, probably, except for the fact that I can control my wolf. Yeah I know I'm an awesome werewolf, and I don't care that I just contradicted myself but who cares when I know that I don't need to wear a stupid necklace all the time and I don't need to be chained to a wall every full moon. Let's Party!

I have really bad concentration skills, don't I? What were we talking about again ????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh yeah, the Angry werid guy that talks about weather or something on like that.

Derek asked "Anger focused on you? "

"No! No, but he was angry especially when he drew a spiral on my car. You know using the condensation. "

What? Why is a angry weather man walking around drawing spirals on random peoples cars? That's not normal but then again, who I'm I to judge.

"Derek what does it mean" Scott asked worryingly.

"It doesn't mean anything." Derek snaps.

I wish I could tell if he was lying but I can't. He looks like there's more to it but he says it like there's nothing that could be more true.

"I said what does it mean. You buried your sister under a spiral! " Scott argued.

Yeah go mention the angry werewolf's dead sister. God! I definitely got the brains of the family. Derek got up and walk to the door.

"You don't want to know." He said just before leaving.

Scott sighed and sat beside me.

"He's an idiot. Who does he think he is?"

"Forget about him, and let's talk about something more pleasant." I say trying to change the subject.

"What? Like Jamie?" Scott says wiggling his eyebrows.

I turn to him and give him a 'Shut the hell up now.'  look.

"Trouble in paradise." 

Knowing my brother he would still carry on talking, sooooo I gave him a friendly suggestion " Shut the f*** up if you like your arms attached to your body."

"Someone don't like talking about they boyfriend." He says pouting.

I jump on him and put his arm on his back pushing it up.

"Okay.... I'll...stop!" He screamed.

I get off him and sit behind him."Sooo how's Alison" I ask.

Before I knew it I was hit in the face with a pillow.

*I just want to skip to the good bits you know. Right now I don't have anything planned out but for when they get locked in school and after I have thousands. I am sorry it's is shit but you have read 14 chapters now so I thought you guys would have learnt by now.*