Chapter 5

Scarlett POV

I sat down next to Alison and Lydia. "Hi ,I'm Alison. " She says.

I reply "Yeah I know that I have English with you and I'm Scarlett."

"I remember, you were looking at a guy, "She said then she pointed at Scott then carried on speaking " That's him. "

"Yeah he's called Scott." I say smiling then take a zip from my drink.

"You two make a good couple."I spit the drink out and realised it was all over coach.Then Lydia started laughing and I managed to get a few words out "Me ... Scott ... No."

"Ooh I understand you guys broke up. "She says causing Lydia to get in the worst laughing fit ever.I look up and realised everyone was starting. "Me and Scott aren't dating were..." Lydia cut me off before I could finish " They Twins."

"Sorry! " Alison said looking red.

"It is okay" I say.

We start to watch the game and I saw Scott in the goal he been there for a while. Someone threw the ball and he CAUGHT IT!"Come on you can do this. Your much better than these losers! Whoo!" I scream at the top of my lungs . People stare but I don't mind and then I hear Stiles join in, then Lydia and Alison. Then I see a man in a black leather jacket watching Scott he turned to look at me but I look away. When I look back he was gone.

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

In the woods

"What are we doing here? " I say.

Scott replied "Were looking for my inhaler that I dropped the other night. "

"Don't forget the half dead body which belongs to the missing girl." Stiles added.

"What ?"I say totally confused.

"You know what I mean. " I laugh

Scott sighs."What's wrong with you Scott you been acting weird?" I say.

"As you know I got bite yesterday and ..."

"WHAT? You got bite by what? Where? Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't even mind if you told me by email as long as you told me." I say frustrated.

"Have you checked your phone?"

I take my phone out 3 miss calls, 6 messages and 1 voice message all from Scott.Ooh.

"So can I carry on," Scott says I nod" and I told Stiles that I can hear things I shouldn't hear but I didn't mention that I can smell things as well like the mint moijot gum in Stiles pocket. "

I stare at Stiles who looks like a dog chasing his own tail."I don't have any..."Stiles stopped talking and pulled something his pocket.

"Cool!"I say.

"Why does everyone else think it's cool except for me . First Stiles think I could find out if someone is lying and ..."

Before he could carry on I interrupt him "You can tell when people lie. That's awesome."

Scott sighs "I think there's something wrong with me!"

"Yeah I think I've heard of it. It called laycanthropy."Stiles say.

Great my brother is turning into a werewolf. Scott doesn't realise what it is and asked "How bad is it? Am I gonna die?"

I decide to join in and say "No but it comes once a month. "

"Once a month? " Scott says worryingly.

"Yeah every full moon."Stiles says.

We then look at each other and start to howling. Scott pushes past us and says" There could be something wrong with me and you to are make wolf jokes."