Chapter 4

Last lesson

The teacher started talking about the missing half body of the dead girl. I still don't know if Scott and Stiles found the body so I take my phone out and start texting Stiles,

<Scarlett>

Did u and Scott find the body

When I sent that message I see him jump I couldn't help but laugh. "Stiles! Scarlett! "

My leg buzzed

<Stiles>

I didn't but Scott says he did.

<Scarlett>

why didn't you?

"McCall!"

Me and Scott both spook at the same time "Ugh."Everyone laughed.

The teacher walked up to me and took my phone . Stiles smiled. Then I looked at Scott who was looking out the window before looking around the classroom. The door opened and a girl with brown hair walked in."Students this is the new girl her name is Alison."

She sat down in the seat behind Scott and he smiled before turning around and handing her a pen.The bell rang Scott and Stiles left but I stayed so I could get my phone back.

I see Scott by himself so I go up to him and say "Why were you smiling in class?"

"I wasn't."

"Are you sure about that when Alison entered you looked like a little boy in a candy shop."

"No I didn't."

"Yeah I totally believe that." I say with a hint of sarcasm

Before we could carry on Stiles appears with a girl. Then I think to myself today has been a weird day first my twin brother gets a crush on the new girl and then Stiles with a girl . God!

"How did the new girl become friends with Lydia she's only been here for 15 minutes?" the girl asked.

Stiles replied " Because she's beautiful!And Lydia is beautiful and the beautiful people stay together in a hurdle. "

The girl walks off and I say "Awh! Thank you I never knew you thought I was beautiful, but I don't feel the same way sorry."

Then I walk over to Lydia smiling I can hear Stiles in the background saying "I didn't mean that."

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

Stiles POV

"I didn't mean that."I sigh.

"So Scott what's going on you've been acting weird? "I say with a concerned voice.

"I don't know if it's the bite or the adrenaline but my sense are really good like I could hear the new girl when she was outside and your heartbeat."

"That's awsome! "

"Tell me again how this is Awsome."

"Really!  You have super hearing which makes you some sort of hero and you can hear peoples heartbeat therefore knowing when they lie! I say that is pretty awesome. I say we test it out ask me some questions. "

"Do you have a crush on Lydia? "

"Yes." I mumbled. I am starting to think this is not so awsome.

After some really random questions he asked me this "Do you have a crush on my sister? "Scott laughed.

"No" I replied. Then I saw Scott's face and it was far from happy.

"Your heartbeat quickened," Scott growled"I will kill you if you touch her..."

"Scott you know she thinks of me like a brother that's just gross,"I interrupt him. "and we have got lacrosse to go."

Scott agreed and walk to the boy's locket room.

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

*Hope you enjoy . Please give feedback what do you think is gonna happen and what you want to happen? What do you like what do you not like?*