Chapter 2 (Editied)

It was 6:00am and I was not ready to face the world. If it was up to me, I'd have never gotten up that day, but I had to keep my promise.

Blankly staring at my bleak celling probably wasn't the best way to get up, but I just needed a minute. A minute of silence. Fuck it, with that my legs swung off the bed and into the open cold air. I was certain the room was spinning backwards and forwards but that was due to me getting up to fast. As if I needed a reason to be even slower. That was when I was certain it was going to be a long day .

Fluffy blue slippers on my feet and I was ready to make my way downstairs. Honestly, I didn't think I was ready for it, any of it, but are any of us.

School was starting up again, but just hearing the word made me want to gag. Yet there I was all ready to go school shopping, sat in the middle of the sofa with a bad case of emotional eating. There wasn't a moments during that week were you wouldn't find me next to food; with food stuck in my 'beautiful' locks; my hand in so many pies or just me stuffing my face.

"Scarlett McCall!" My moms eerie voices founds it was down the stairs faster than she did.

"Mom I know I..."

My mom looked like a generic zombie from a horror movie. Her all I've the place as it when you first wake up. Did she just wake up, and here I thought I was supposed to be the one reluctant to go.

"What time do you call this Scarlett?"

"Mom, have you forgotten? School starts soon and you've been nagging me for weeks to go shopping."

My mom looked like she was ready to pull her hair out, or more accurately rip my head. I wouldn't have put it passed her. She was probably where I got my violent streak from.

"Scarlett, dear, I love you," she ran her bony hands through her brown hair, " and I do say I want to spent more time with you. Just not in the middle of the night."

The middle of the night, "I hardly think 6 o'clock is the middle of the night."

She let out a heavy laugh, and shook her head, "Its not s... I'm going back to sleep."

I reach for my phone and there, right in front of Lydia's face, it clearly say 6:37am. This doesn't feel right. So I unlock my phone and switch on to settings, and there I find all the prove I need. Fortunately, I know exactly where the culprit might be laying fast asleep.

I left his room with a smile on my face, well a smile and some paint, but mostly a smile.

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

<Stiles>
Hey are u with Scott

<Scarlett>
yeah he's upstairs
Y

<Scarlett>
What r you up to
?????
STILZ!

Heavy footsteps from the stairs was the only sound that could be heard, and I took a guess that it was Scott's.

"Hey your friend..."Scott cut me off.

"Shhh! I think I heard something you stay here while I go and see what it is."

"Scott! You div."

Before I could have stopped him, he already left with a baseball bat. A high pitched screech was the next thing I heard. My legs were moving before I could process anything. I opened the door and see Stiles hanging upside down. Idiots.

"So this is what you've been up to."

"I guess you could say I've been hanging around. "he replies grinning.

I had nothing else to do but just sand there and shake my head, while trying to suppress a smile.

"Anyway, me and Scott..."

"Scott and I, you mean." I interrupt.

"...we were talking about something before you rudely interrupted, but I guess tha..."

"If you were talking about your weird fantasies about Lydia I'd happil..." Stiles rudely cut me off but for those wondering I was about to say I would have happily left.

"Scott did you tell you're sister I fancied Lydia."

I hold up a finger, "Firstly, No Scott didn't tell me. Secondly I'm Lydia's best friend and your friend, which means I'm aware of just seeing her 'coincidentally' makes you all awkward and urgh. And thirdly I... read Scott's diary."

"You read my diary. "

"No. I read it. As in I read it once, it was boring because nothing happens in your life."

"We're getting off subject! I was saying that me and Scott were talking about my dad and how he's looking for a dead body because of the two joggers who stumbled across it."

"What?"

"This is the best bit they only have one half of the body. We were going to look for it and I was thinking you'd like to join us."

"As much as I would like to go I think I've got to say no. Sorry . I need a good night sleep for tomorrow, but remember next time a murderer decides to cut its victim in half come to me first. "

"I will." He had a smile, but I swear for a split moment there was something else.

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

I've tried to fix most the mistakes .