Character Profiles

I'm Stiles kind of. Well Stiles isn't my actual name, it's my nickname but I'm not going to tell you what is my real name, so lets move on to the next topic.

Friends; don't have much. Scott was a cool dude, but now that he's a werewolf everything has changed. I'll still have his back and all, but I used to be the stronger one believe it or not.

Scarlett. Scarlett is Scott's twin and my first friend and crush. Yes I have a crush on my now best mate(Who happens to be a werewolf)'s sister who happens to be a friging Alpha. Whoooo.

I've never told her or him that I've had a crush on her. Since I'm best mate with her overly protective brother I decided that I would pretend to like Lydia. So every time Scott thought I was smiling at Lydia I was smiling because of Scarlett, everytime Scott thought I was head over heels in love with Lydia it was actually his sister. After a couple of years I did start to like Lydia but not like I liked Scarlett, but now she's with Jamie.

I'm happy she's happy.

Name: Stiles Stilinski

Gender: Male

Hair: Short Brown hair

Eyes: Hazel Brown

Personality: Sweet, Sarcastic

School: Average grade student. Plays lacrosse.

Supernatural:

~~~~~~~》No but he has a special power, it's called sarcasm! 《~~~~~~~~

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+
I have finished the next chapter and i will publish soon. I've had really bad writing anything.