Character profiles

*Before chapter 1*

Hi I am Scarlett McCall and my brother is Scott McCall. He's alright from time to time, but then again he is my brother and always pranking me but I guess you can't get everything. My best friend is Lydia. I still don't know how that happened but it did and it's awesome! Then there is Stiles he was my childhood friend then we became best friends, then my brother came and took him to the DARK SIDE! The DARK SIDE as in the bedroom opposite me, but the lighting in there is much more dimer than mine. So yeah.

Name: Scarlett McCall

Gender: Female

Hair: Long, Wavy, Dark Brown that just pass the shoulders

Eyes: brown

Personality: Short tempered, Funny, Falls in love easily

School: Lowest she has ever got Is C+

Supernatural: ~~~~~~~》?¿?《~~~~~~~~

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

Hi, my name is Jamie Cook. I have a older brother, called Jeremy, he is two years older than me. I play lacrosse for my school which is cool.

I don't do best friend and that crap but if I did, I say Jackson and Danny are the closest things to one. With Jackson you either love him or hate him, but 99.9% of the time people usually hate him. Jackson is a right douche but I learned to deal with it. I've been his mate since preschool so yeah. Then there's Danny who is hilarious and openly gay. He did ask me out once which was awkward.... but that was two years ago.

Lydia is Jackson's girlfriend but I've only meet her twice and I can't say I have a opinion on her yet, but her best friend, Scarlett, on the other I could write a 10 page eassy about and still not mentioned every. You can call it being a stalker but I call it ... Okay I don't call it anything but still. I haven't talked to her but I can't help but stare at her and to think about her all the time. She's beautiful, funny, so full of life and just amazing in every way. It hurts every time I think about her because I know she can never be mine and I can't be hers. She wouldn't date me. I'm just a stupid jock who thinks to much of my self, which is ironic because her brother is on the lacrosse team.

Her twin brother is Scott McCall, he is on the lacrosse team and let's just say calling him shit is a insult to shit, and yeah she's a twin but that doesn't make her any less special or unique. She's also dated a few guys and when I mean few I really don't mean few and none of them ever last really long, so I haven't really got the courage to speak to her yet.

Name: Jamie Cook

Gender: Male

Hair: Short, Messy Brown

Eyes: Brown

Personality: Cocky, Confident (except when it comes to Scarlett most the time.) Sweet, Sarcastic

School: Average grade student. Plays lacrosse.

Supernatural: ~~~~~~~》None《~~~~~~~~

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

*So this is just character profiles and it's shit but I just wanted you to know what kind of characters they are, so yeah.*