Chapter 11

I wake up in the morning think about the dream I had last night, I think about the dreams I had when I was a kid it always about a man begin set on fire. It was always the same man just in different places, I never saw him die I just see the fire consuming him. I then look around the room to see Scott sitting on my chair, cuddling the baseball bat in his hand. So cute! I take out my phone and take a pic and then send one to Stiles.

"Scott. Wake up. Scott." I say while nudging him.

He just moaned and tried to fell asleep again. What would wake up Scott? Ummm??? I got it!

"Stiles! I would love to be your girlfriend!" I say into my phone. Scott shot up and took the phone of me and said "You come anyway near her you'll be dead. Do you understand. Stiles!"

"Scott the phone isn't even on, but now that you're awake, you should probably get ready for school which starts in less than an hour." I say while I take my phone off him then push him out the door. I'm such a genuine.

-+-+-+-+-+TEEN WOLF-+-+-+-+-+

I was in class with Scott, Stiles and Jamie. I sat next to Scott and Stiles and Jamie sits with his mates at the back. "So if you and Derek didn't kill Garrison then who did?And if Derek didn't bite you then who did? And is there anything about Derek that we actually guessed right? " I ask Scott.

"It was a alpha that killed Garrison and the alpha is the one who bit me." Scott replies.

The teacher placed our test on our desks. I see I got a A- .I then look over at Stiles he go a A, I then look at Scott's and see a D-.

"Scott we could help you study?" Stiles askes.

"It's okay I'm studying with Alison today after school." Scott says.

"I don't want to hear about that." I say as I turn away from them.

"We're just studying."

"I'm not listening." I replied.

I look over at Jamie and I caught him looking at me. He turned away as soon as I looked, but I still caught him. I write on a piece of paper 'So what time are you picking me up?' I then scruntch it up and throw it at him. I look away as soon as I see it hit him in the head. I feel something hit my head and I see the paper ball. I open it up to see '4:00' .

The bell rang and I decided to walk home. I see Stiles's car in the middle of the road stopping everyone else's. I walk over to see Derek in front of the car looking like Christmas day, all white.

"Derek you need to get up!" Stiles yelled.

Derek just layed/sat there and nobody was helping him so I picked him up an put his arm on my shoulder. Scott shows up. Great! I'll be surprised if no one dies.

"What you doing here?" Scott spat out.

"Mabye he got ill or he is dying and wanted to tell Stiles he loves him." I say in a duh tone. Derek growled. "Sorry it was a joke, and if you didn't realise I'm the only one holding you up so just be a bit grateful."

"Bite...Me." he growls.

I move away from Derek and let go off him but he clinics on. I decide to stay.

"I got shot." Derek replied.

"Then why isn't it healing?" Scott says.

"Because it's a different kind of bullet."

"What? A silver bullet?" Stiles and I ask in unison.

"No, you idiots." Derek said painfully.

"Who shot you?"Scott asked. What is with all of these questions.