Chapter 2.10

Chapter 2.10:
"It Hurts So Fucking Bad."
・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

November 29th, 1989

Maya laughed loudly as she amd Beverly swayed around Maya's room to the beat of Time after time.

Beverly dipped her gently, giggling as Maya dramatically tipped her head back.

"You're a dork." Beverly giggled, pulling the girl up and spinning her.

"I'm your dork." Maya had a lovesick smile on her face as she spoke, booping the now taller girl's nose. "Always."

Brverly couldn't help but grin at the words I'm yours. It made her heart explode with joy. "And I'm yours. Always."

Beverly slowly pulled Maya in for a soft kiss, both girls smiling into it. Beverly pulled away, concern on her features as she felt something wet hit her cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you so bad." Maya sniffed, raising her hand to wipe away a tear on her face. "Bu-But you'll come back for Christmas, yea-yeah?"

Beverly brought her bottom lip as she pulled Maya into a hug, her heart breaking at the sight of her girlfriend's crying eyes. "Yeah, of course.. I'd never miss a chance to see you, babe."

Beverly slowly pulled Maya over to her bed, laying them both down. Beverly's hands gently weaved through Maya's hair as she stared blankly up at the cieling.

"I love you." Maya mumbled into her chest.

"Mhm." Beverly squeaked, tightening her grip on Maya. "I know, baby. I love you too."

April 15th, 1990

"Hey, princess!" Maya giggled, pulling Beverly in for a kiss. "I missed you so much!"

Beverly smiled briefly, clearing her throat and avoiding Maya's gaze. "It's only been a day, Maya."

Maya shrugged, sliding her arms around Beverly's waist and kissing her again,"Yeah, but still! That's one day too long. Especially since it's been.. what? Four or five months since we've last seen each other? Richie and I missed you at Christmas, by the way. So did Stan, Ben, Bill, Eddie, and Mike, obviously. But of course, I missed you a whole lot more than they did, though, so-"

Beverly shook her head, laughing, "You are too cute."

Maya blushed and looked away. "Thanks, princess. You're cuter.."

"Blushing, I see?" Beverly smiled, gently pushing a piece of hair behind Maya's ear. "Even after five months, huh?"

"Stop!" Maya covered her face, backing up onto the bed. "It's embarrassing.."

Beverly crawled onto Maya smiling down at her, "You're pretty."

Maya giggled, a bright smile appearing on her face. She let her hands slip around Beverly's neck as she pulled the redhead down.

She connected their lips and let her hands tangle into Beverly's hair. Beverly hummed against Maya's pink tinted lips.

Maya wrapped one leg around Beverly's waist, enjoying the moment.

"I love you." Maya muttered as Beverly pulled away.

"I love you, too."

June 21st, 1990