Chapter 2.7

Chapter 2.7:
The Clubhouse
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Holy shit, Ben! This place is amazing!" Maya grinned to herself, looking around the wooden clubhouse.

"What the dick is this? How'd you build it?" Richie was next to speak, pushing up his glasses.

"When did you build it?" Bill asked, his jaw open as he took in the room.

"Here and there, I guess.. it was already dug out from something so I just had to reinforce the walls and get some wood for the door and that's pretty much it!" Ben explained cheerily, "Pretty good for my first time, right?"

Ben leaned all the wooden post, knocking out of place causing part of the ceiling to fall through.

"Now, that's a cool feature! What happens when you put your hand on the other pillar, professor?"

"Oh, shit!" Maya jumped back into Beverly, "Oh, sorry, Bev."

Beverly smiled, poking Maya's cheek gently, "You're lucky you're so pretty."

"Gross. Stop flirting with each other!" Richie fake gagged, "Unless it leads to something else-"

"What? Like an orgy?" Maya rose a brow, "Right. Like that'd ever happen."

"This! This is exactly why we have safety codes! Why we have permits!" He smacked his hand against his palm, "This place is a death trap! Do you understand that"

"I don't know, Eds, this place has potential.. just, uh, needs some TLC.. couple of nails.. maybe some paint." Maya looked around, brushing her.

"W-Well, it's a work in progress.. okay, Eddie?" Ben muttered, his voice soft and sad.

"Just so you know, if I get hurt, you're liable! Also what is this? A switch for an iron maiden?" Eddie smacked whatever was hanging down.

"Looks like an electric box.." Maya tilted her head.

"That's a flashlight."

"What is that? A horse hitch? When do you have horses down- Oh this is cool." Eddie picked up a paddle with the string attached to it.

"Hey, check it out, Stan!" He began paddling it in the curly haired boy's face.

"Can you maybe not?" Stan said, flinching away fro Eddie.

"Oh, oh, oh, can you maybe not what? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe not what? Huh? Maybe not what? Be awesome and have fun and celebrate the magic of the paddle ball!"

The paddle ball broke and fell to the ground.

"Great job!" Maya clapped sarcastically, "Very entertaining. Are you taking notes?"

"Wow! Oh, good going fuck nut! You broke his thing!"

"Stan didn't break shit, Eds. That was all you."