The songs of Christmas#7

Rumour: we really need to get a Calendar we are late again
Werner: wir machen
Rumour: and we still don't know what happened to your voice
Werner: ich weib es wirklich nicht
Rumour: but I found a potion that should fix it until then let's get Onto song
Werner: recht
Rumour: i've got to get into costume (uses wand to turn into a fully black jumpsuit with black boots Black eyeshadow and black lipstick)
Werner: (blushes) ich geh besser auf meinen platz (goes and gets in his seat)

(Music starts)
Rumour: hit me one time (slams hands against the wall) hit me twice (kicks leg out) oh aaah OOOH (gets in the flirty pose) that's rather nice
Werner: (still blushing and then whispers to readers while also sweating) fuhlt sich sonst noch jemand heib an?
Rumour: oil and grime (splashes readers with purple liquid with her wand) poison sludge (Magics Black clouds) diesel clouds and noxious muck (slides to the left) slime beneath me mmmmm(slides to the right and points to the ceiling) slime up above ooh you'll love my hah-ah-ah (stands on one leg) toxic love (gets off one leg and walks around and magics a pretend Earth with her wand) I see the world (makes shadow animals) and all the creatures in it I suck em dry (makes them all smash into the wall) and spit em out like spinach cause greedy human beings will always lend a hand (magics fake jungle) with the destruction (sets it on fire) of this worthless jungle land (puts hand under Werner's Chin) and what a beautiful machine they have provided (walks away) to slice a path of doom (makes saw and slices the shadow on the ground) (puts hand on lips) with my sweet breath to guide it (breathes fire)
Werner:(is amazed and still blushing)
Rumour: hooh ohhoho hahahaha waaah HA HA filthy brown (makes it rain a bit) acid rain pouring down like egg chowmein (slides to the left) slime beneath mmmm (slide to the right and point to the ceiling) slime up above ooh you'll love my hah-ah-ah toxic love (winks and blows kiss to Werner)
Werner: (Full face red)
Rumour: hahaahahhahaha

Rumour: (gives potion to Werner) delete this it should help your voice
Werner: (nods and drinks potion) do you think it vorked (gasps and covers mouth)
Rumour: yes I knew it would work
Werner: yay zhe readers can understand me now
Rumour: well better find the next song for us to sing
Werner: nian you don't have to zing
Rumour: what why?
Werner: you had to sing a bunch of songs by yourself zo I vant to zing vith you mian audience to make up for it
Rumour: awww thank you
Werner: to make shis really funny for you I have to go make some phone calls (ghost to make phone calls)
Rumour: this will be exciting