Chapter 10 Battle of Mountain Glenn

Hunter is Grevious while Obi Wan is Blake

3rd Pov

At moutain Glenn Blake and Sun were then looking for Hunter and his base. She was at the mountain so she could maybe find the base here.

Sun: " Uhh Blake why are we here?"

Blake: " You know that robot with
Y/n?"

Sun: " Yeah that one well why?"

Blake: " Because if he's in charge of this new army then what do we know?"

Sun: " Uhhh yeah you're kinda right."

It was then the fighter then flies down the mountains. Blake and Sun then saw the base while it was there.

Blake: " Sun go tell everyone. I'll deal with him myself."

Sun just nodded while he ran faster. Blake then jumps while she then sneaks to the droids. It was then a ship came and she then looks at it. The transport ship came down while Hunter was there. He then walks out the ship while his bodyguards are with him. Hunter then went to the conference room until he sees a droid.

Hunter: " Who are you?"

The droid then turns around to see Kalani.

Kalani: " I am Kalani. I'm the emergency tactical droid who can be general and admiral of the CIS. Y/n told me to wait until you came here."

Hunter: " So why did the count want to come here?"

Kalani: " This."

Kalani then show show him a hologram message of Y/n.

Hologram Y/n: " Hunter if you are listening to this then I am arrested. Hunter you are in charge while Dooku is getting reinforcements. For now Hunter you must get this base to space while we have a friend. The Geonosisans are going to colonized this planet. I spoke a friend named Sun Fac. You remember him at the battle of Geonosis. We rescues him while he promises he could help us. He will make a great help while you must go to space. Dooku gave me General Loathsom for our operations. For now get it out or they will know our plan."

The hologram message then ends while Kalani went outside.

Kalani: " My ship is already ready so I will meet you at Trench's ship."

Kalani then walks to his ship while Hunter went outside. Blake was there watching at him while she then jumps down.

Blake: " Hello there."

Hunter: " Holy crap fired at her!!!

The droids fires at her while she mad a mistake.

Blake: " Why did I do it!!!!"

Blake got shot while Hunter just laughs at her.

Take two

Blake: " Hello there."

All the droids then points their blasters at her while Hunter looks behind.

Hunter: " Ahhh Blake you are really a bold one."

Blake: " Yes but this will be the end."

Hunter: " Back I'll deal with this Faunus scum myself!!!"

Blake: " Your move."

Hunter: " Yeah I was joking kill her!!!"

The battledroids fired at her while she gets shot again.

Blake: " I really regret my decisions!!!"

Hunter: " Hahahahaha that was easy. Really why did she do that."

Take 3!!!!

Blake: " Your move."

Hunter: " You fool I was train good by Count Y/n."

Hunter then took his cape off while he got out four lightsabers. Blake then gets her duel swords. Hunter then moved while Blake was on the defense.

Hunter then spins his lightsabers while Blake goes back. The battle droids were just watching at them fighting. Hunter was slashing his blades while Blake deflected them. Blake then slash him while he then slash his arm. His arm falls down while Hunter looks at it. He then attacks with his three arms. Blake then dodge while Hunter then slash her arm. She had a burn but her aura defends it. Blake then slash while Hunter slash back. Hunter then stabs her while Blake blocks and cut his hand off. Hunter then looks at his cut arm while then then smash two of his lightsabers. Blake then push back while Hunter was going to attack. It was then Atlas troops and the robots then came down. The battledroids then blast them while they hold off. Hunter then looks at Blake while he has walking to her.

Hunter: " Army or not you must realize you are doom."

Blake: " Then fight me."

Hunter: " Hahahahaha that will be later."

Hunter then put his two lightsabers down while he then jumps down. Blake fellows him while he was running on 6 legs. He went a a bike wheel and start it up. He drives to Blake while she dodged it. Hunter ran over some of his droids and Altas soldiers. Blake looks at Hunter while Yang came with her bike.

Yang: " Need a hand!!!"

Blake then jumps behind Yang while she drives on. Hunter was driving to his fighter ship. He was on the chase. He looked back to see Yang and Blake. The two girls are on pursuit the robot. It was then in the town Altas and Battledroids were firing. Hunter was in while the girls where in too. As Yang speeds up her bike hunter then grabs his electrodstaff while he just hits her. Yang get shocked while she was angry. Hunter then hits the tire while her bike is out of control. Blake then jumps while she holds on his electro staff. Yang hits by a rock while Hunter grabs his blaster and shoots. Blake then hits Hunter on the face but his metal almost broke Blake's hand. The wheel bike then made it to his ship while they both got out. Blake and Hunter then fires their weapons while hunter's blaster missed. Blake shoots him but his core was hit. Hunter then shots at her hand while Blake gets shoot. Her hand was a little burn while her weapon is burn. Hunter then ran to her and ouch her. She kicks him but her leg was hit and she almost broke her leg. Hunter then throws her off the ledge while Blake grabs it. Hunter then tries to escape until he was hit. His core was broken but it didn't shut him off. Hunter was then coughing while he escapes. Blake was holding on while Yang grabs her. Hunter had escape while the Star ship did. The altas soldier who were at the Star shipped surrendered while the Battledroid already kills them. They show no mercy to them while their corpses were ditch to space. Hunter was alive but he only coughs. He needed repairs while he looks at the ship. He then enters it while he coughs a lot.