Chapter 14 After the Battle of Beacon

3rd Pov

In Vale the CIS dropped out troops in the city. The people who are still in the city where then taken to the square. While they were scared about this new threat, Y/n was walking up the steps. He then announced the people at the square to see him as the owner of Vale.

Y/n: " Hello everyone of Beacon. I'm sorry for this but Vale is now in the head of the CIS or the separatists. For now as you know we are in war. As for you there will be no trade but we promise to give you what we want. For now just calm down and live your lives."

The people in Vale were just silent. As Y/n went down more ships came with troops on the ground. The city and Beacon was safe for now. Beacon became a base for the CIS. Y/n was walking until Junior and his men came.

Junior: " Hey Y/n. Look I know this is crazy but you just took Vale. Well guess you have the balls to do it."

Y/n: " I am so what now?"

Junior: " Business. Making a good profit. With you here I guest I'll just do what ever I can."

Y/n: " Good luck my friend."

Y/n then walks away from Junior. He looks around to see that the geonosisans were rebuilding the city. They are hard workers. As Y/n walked to Beacon, it was then ruined. The Battle droids were guarding the area while Y/n went to the conference room that the CIS were making. Inside was his CIS generals and Admirals. Y/n then sat down while he then tell about his plan.

Y/n: " My trustful generals and Admirals. We have taken Vale. With all the 4 kingdoms at war with us. For now I just made Kalani to be our strategist."

Kalani: " I am thankful Count. My lord when we have the data we then have an issue. With Vale and Vacuo. Their army has increased. With Atlas ships coming to their home land and fighters too. As we know they will combine their forces it well destroy us. Good news it our space port is already in construction. We will have in advantage on more ships. More now we must be on a defensive."

Y/n: " Yes for now we must make a defense against the armies of Renmant."

Meanwhile in Atlas

General Ironwood has to make his announcement about the second war against the CIS.

Ironwood: " I know there was new what happened to Beacon and Vale was a tragic but we sure know it was this man named Y/n Schnee. He commuted many crimes and brought his own army to Vale. He capture the city but there was no information about what happen to those people in Vale. As you know what I general ironwood of Atlas will declare war against the CIS. I know the first war was a tragic but the second war had just began.

Meanwhile

Yang was then watching the news to see that Renmant is in another war. Taiyang, Yang's father was with her watching this.

Taiyang: " *Sigh* I can't believe this. A second war. Jeez that guy has the balls to do it."

Yang: " He cut my arm off."

Taiyang was then silent because of this man cut her daughter's hand off.

Meanwhile

Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora were looking at the scroll news.

Jaune: " This is bad."

Ren: " Another war."

Nora: " Yeah!!! Now I can smash their legs!!!"

Ruby: ".... Y/n why."

Ruby was then walking while she has to go to mistral to find out who did it.

Meanwhile

Hunter led his armies to to another city of Lorraine while Loathsome went to Corinth. The two generals went on separate fronts while the plan continues. Y/n then gets whine while he drinks it.

Y/n: " Ahhh it's good to be home."