Chapter 5 Roman meets the CIS

Y/n: " Message encoded to General Hunter. General your assignment was to meet with Roman Torchwick. Roman is one of the best criminals in Renmant and could be a good ally to us. We need to find him but my friend Junior told me that he is at the docks with the white fang. I hope you will let Roman and the white fang join us in our operations. Don't tell me now this time."

3rd Pov weeks later

Somewhere at the base Y/n and hunter where sparing each other. Y/n was on his defense while Hunter was slashing all of his attacks on him. The Malachite sisters Miltia and Melanie where just watching the two fight.

Y/n: " Come on General. When I first met you I was hopping you would be the best but I was long."

Hunter was then uses his legs and fights with his lightsabers. Y/n was forcing until Hunter tries to destroy his focus.

Miltia: Why are we here again?"

Melanie: " You know Junior wants us to train and plus he paid us good money. Did you forget?"

Miltia: " Ohh right I forgot but why did we join for?"

Melanie: " Ehhh Y/n paid us more plus he let us be the ranks of Lieutenant."

Miltia: " Ohh wow I never thought we can be in the army?"

Y/n: " Yes you girls are capable to help us in our mission to save renmant and bring order. I will train you but Hunter we need to borrow some your body guards?"

Hunter: " You mean the magnagaurds?"

Y/n: " Yes and I have a mission for you."

Hunter then moved his head and let his magnaguards to wait. Y/n and Hunter went to the conference room and Y/n and Hunter sits.

Y/n: " General I have an assignment to do?"

Hunter: " Yes my lord tell me what can I do?"

Y/n: " There this man named Roman Torchwick. He is one of the best criminals in renmant. We could use him in our ranks against Renmant and the republic."

Hunter: " What about Vale's police or hunters and huntress?"

Y/n: " Kill them if you want too but leave the white fang and Roman. They will help us."

Hunter: " It will be done."

Hunter lead his body guards to the transport ship and flies to Vale. Y/n was looking at the sky while he went back in the base.

Hours Later

Somewhere at the docks, Blake and Sun where looking for anything that is involved of the white fang.

Sun: " So Blake you want some?"

Sun then gave Blake fruit while Blake looks at him angry.

Sun: " What?"

It was then bullhead transports came and there where figures coming down. It was then Blake knew it was the white fang but why. It was then she notice a voice that is the criminal Roman Torch Wick as Blake was about to go. A transport ship was going to land. Roman and the White Fang then stopped while they got their weapons. The ship lands while Hunter and his body guards came. Blake was then surprise to see him with guards on his side.

Blake: " No."

Sun: " You met that thing."

Blake: " I thought I killed him but how."

Sun: " Well we should go and-"

Blake jumps down while Sun was quiet. Roman then went to the droid to know why are they here.

Roman: " Excuse me but why are you here and really what are you?"

Hunter then got out his Holopad while Y/n was answering it.

Hunter: " Roman meet the Count the Sith Lord and Leader of my army."

Y/n: " Thank you general and as for you Roman. I am like he said count Y/n of the CIS. I am here to make you famous and can give you and your friends what you want."

Roman: " Yes yes so what can you give me?"

Y/n: " A million credits or Lien and Weapons that will make Renmant in fear. I will talk to you later but I think we have a guest."

Hunter then put his hologram away and got out his duel lightsabers. The magnagaurds and the elite got their Weapons. While Blake took her bow out to see she's a Faunus.

Blake: " Brothers of the White Fang why are you with him?"

Hunter: " Go do your business I'll deal with this scum myself."

Blake: " Your move."

Hunter: " You fool last time you defeated me. I was train good by the count."

Blake: " So that man in that thing is him."

Hunter: " Yes and you don't get involved of his plans."

Hunter then took his cape off and got his another two lightsabers. He then had four arms while Blake got out two. Hunter then spins his lightsabers. Blake was trying to steady until Blake then attacks him. Hunter then was slashing at Blake but she just deflects. Roman then told his White fang to do their business.

Roman: " Ok guys while we have a show keep loading up the dust now!!!"

It was then Roman was then hit by a banana. Sun then came while a few CIS transports came. It was then the  CIS is loading up dust for their operations.
Y/n was then out of the transport while Hunter was fighting Blake. Hunter was  fighting Blake while Y/n was looking at Hunter with Blake. Blake was slashing and shooting until Hunter slash him. Blake then deflect while she then throws her weapon at his hand. Blake then pull his lightsaber while she then strikes at Hunter. It was then a huge lighting then hits her and Blake was then unconscious. Y/n came while Hunter kneels at his master.

Hunter: " Master I have failed to kill her."

Y/n: " Don't it's because I trained you to kill jedi. For a huntress she is interesting. But we need to leave her."

Y/n then sees Blake getting up until he then got his lightsaber and ignite. His lightsaber was almost to her neck while Y/n tells her a message.

Y/n: " You do you know Weiss?"

Blake was then surprise to know her name.

Blake: " H- ho- how do you know her name?"

Y/n took his hood off to reveal white hair. Blake eyes were wide to see another schnee from the family. Y/n then says his messages to her.

Y/n: " Tell her that I am back and this time the Sith controls all."

Y/n uses his force and got Hunter's lightsaber. Hunter then grabs it. Y/n then looks to see huge lasers and it fired at White Fang Ships. Y/n order everyone to retreat while Hunter looks at Blake. The CIS retreated while Blake knows the real threat. About an hour the police came. Weiss came to Blake until Blake was silent. She then looks at her and talked to her.

Blake: " Weiss please I'm sorry."

Weiss: " * Sigh* Its fine."

As Weiss left Blake tells her the message.

Blake: " And there was a message from someone."

Weiss then stopped and looked at her.

Weiss: " Who?"

Blake: " He's says I am back and the Sith Controls all."

Weiss was confused while Blake thinks about the huge issue about another force. Somewhere in the base of the CIS ,Y/n then open his hologram. It was Count Dooku and Y/n kneels to him.

Y/n: " My master I have taken caution to this planet."

Dooku: " I see but what's your plan because you are taking your time."

Y/n: " You'll shall see my master."

Y/n smiles while he goes to phase 2.