Chapter 3 Club talk

Y/n: " Message encoded to General Hunter. General I am pleased that you got the cargo but we going to have issues. I have a friend that will help us in our operations. He is a old friend since I was

3rd Pov

Y/n was going to town looking around the area. Y/n was wearing his hooded while he looks around the area. He remembers the good times when he visits here. Y/n Remembers the club that he went when he was younger. He was the one who made deals and became friends. Y/n was walking until a motorcycle went past him. Y/n looks at the motorcycle until Y/n didn't mind. He then walks to it until the club was destroyed. Y/n then saw a man who was injured until he walks to him. The man looked liked his old friend while he was breathing. Y/n then kneels down while he then wakes him up. The man then got up while he was injured. Y/n looks at him with a familiar face.

Y/n: " Excuse me sir but are you Junior?"

The man who gets up then looks up at Y/n. The man then was injured while he then gets up as his own.

Man: " Yes I'm Junior but really who are you?"

Y/n: " Well Hel Xiong it's good to see you?"

Junior then stopped and he looks at Him.

Junior: " How did you know my real name?"

Y/n: " Let's say you met me before."

Y/n took his hood off to reveal his face to him. Junior was then surprise. He never thought he met him.

Junior: " Y/n is that you?"

Y/n: " Yes Hel it's been a long time. Tell me how are you?"

Junior: " Good but it's been like 4 years since you disappeared."

Y/n: " Me well I am been busy. We can talk inside."

Junior: " Ok let's go old friend."

Y/n was walking while Junior let's him in. Y/n looks around to see how messy the club was. It looked like a war zone.

Y/n: " Your club is well messup."

Junior: " It looked good until that yellow girl b***** came and ruin it."

Y/n: " Please my old friend stop losing hope. Look we will talk about the issue while I need a drink."

Y/n was then sitting on a seat while Junior was behind the table finding any bottle that is it Broken. Junior then finds a bottle and then pours on a cup. Y/n takes it and drinks it. Y/n then notice some of his henchmen where getting up while they are injured.

Y/n: " Your men seems to be injured and this place is horrible so here."

Y/n gave Junior a bag of galactic credits. Junior looks at it to be like gold.

Junior: " What is this?"

Y/n: " Galactic Credits it is basically Lien but more golden."

Junior then took one out and bit it to see if it's fake. Junior took it out while he was surprise it's real.

Junior: " Wow where did you get it?! I thought gold is rare over Renmant. They use it for the rich and military."

Y/n: " Well I have reason. Now for a deal?"

Junior: " What is your deal?"

Y/n: " The deal is to join me and my army."

Junior: " Woah woah woah!!! You have a army?!"

Y/n: " Yes and a big one. I will use it to control Renmant and find a way to make the grimm extinct or I could use them."

Junior was then trying to laugh but it got a little serious.

Junior: " Tell me how can you do it?"

Y/n: " I am still working on it but I need help. I need your information and you should join me on our operations. It could make you rich and I will give you anything."

Junior: " Ok fine I'll join just for protection and my business."

Y/n: " Then it's a deal."

Y/n and Junior then lift the cups and toast it for the deal. They then droid while they talk about how renmant is doing."