Chapter 16 Hunter by Menagerie

3rd Pov

Somewhere at the Southeast of Renmant a Destroyer and 4 Frigates were in the seas. General Hunter was in that Destroyer while he just looms outside. Hunter then just sighs because his job was to look at the land of Menagerie the land of the Faunus.

Hunter: " *Sigh* This is the worst position ever!!!"

Battle droid: Sir we have a ship."

Hunter: " What ship?!"

Battledroid: " It's basically a boat."

Hunter: " Leave it alone. The count says to not harm any innocents. Now keep looking for any Atlas fleet."

Somewhere at the seas the crew and Blake who was looking up to see a ship. Blake never saw how the CIS is continuing to explore. She then was silent until something came out of the water. It looked like a grimm dragon a big one. The battle droids were then looking at it while he then reports to the general.

Battle droid: " Uhh General we detecting some kind of big thing."

Hunter: " How big is it?"

Battledroid: "Uhhh like it's bigger then we thought."

It was then the grimm dragon was then looking up in the sky. He then got out his wings while he then flies up.

Battle droid: " Uhh General."

Hunter: " What is it!!!!"

Battle droid: " It can fly."

It was then the grimm dragon came up and was charging something. It then fired at hits the frigates. Inside the frigate was the droids running around while the ship falls down.

Hunter: " Fire Fire on that thing!!!"

Battle droid: " Sir what about the ship down?"

Hunter: " Just shoot it!!!"

Battle droid: " Roger roger!!!!"

All the ships then fired at the dragon. It was then flying around until Griffins and nevermores came. They then fly around while the droids tries to shoot the dragon.

Battle droid: " Sir this thing is fast what are you orders?!"

Hunter: "Fire Fire at it!!!"

It was then they are going to shoot everything at the dragon. It was then the frigate hits Hunter's ship.

Hunter: " Arghhh!!! This thing wants us to die!!!"

Battledroids: " It's smarter!!!"

Hunter: " We are more smarter!!! Let's destroy this ship and kill him with it!!! Everyone abandoned ship!!!!"

Every battledroids runs away and ran to escape pods. Hunter then goes to the transport while the others goes with him. The ship then the dragon wraps around the ship until Hunter got his controller for the ship's self destruction.

Hunter: " Good bye you serpent. Too bad your head is better for my collection."

Hunter press it and the ship exploded with the dragon. It was then at the ship Blake and Sun sees that the beast is dead along with someone who might be in here.

Sun: " All right that took care with those two."

Blake then slaps him in the back in the head until she points to see a landingcraft that is from the ship.

Sun: " Oops uhhh I hope no one will that is scary inside."

It was then part of the ship hits the landing craft. Hunter was screaming with anger while the ship was going to where Blake's home is.

Sun: " Uhhh is that ship going to-."

Blake: " No hope my family is ok."

Meanwhile

At the tower. Y/n was calling Hunter about the scouting at Menagerie.

Y/n: " General General?!

Tactical droid: " Sir the General's ship and his fleet is destroyed but he and his forces must be at the Faunus home."

Y/n: " I see well he will be picked up later on. Now I will meet someone at Mistrial."

Y/n gets up and leaves from his tower. He then took his ship to mistral.

Meanwhile

Somewhere in Menagerie home to the Faunus. A transport ship crash while Hunter and some of his battle droid battalion gets out of the landing craft while they where in an uncharted land.

Hunter: " We need to get out of this land!!! Quick contact the fleet!!!"

Battle droid: " Uhh sir our transmission is destroyed. There is one left."

Hunter: " * sigh!!!!* Ok fine we walked. Hurry before some natives will find us!!!"

Hunter then walks while the droids fellowed him. Their adventure begins as the CIS crash landed in Menagerie.

Finally sorry about this slow progress