Chapter 7 Bounty Hunter Mission

Y/n: " Message encoded to any bounty hunter. If you know me then my price of my head is high. But I'll give you something good. If you could transfer the Data in beacon to know the information then I'll give you 5 millions Lien. If you fail then there will be no deal and you could leave or die."

3rd Pov

Somewhere in mistral Y/n was wearing his hood. Inside the black market were mercenaries that could help in the war. Y/n wants to find an old friend who to work with him but she was no were to be seen. Y/n just sigh until he went further. Y/n looks around to see bounty hunters, thrives, murder, killers, and other talented warriors. Y/n then took his hood off while they looked at him with white hair. Some whispers while they didn't care. It was then one fellows him. Y/n smiles while he walks. While the figure that looks like the assassin was walking to him. He then went to the dark ally. The assassin fellows him until Y/n catch the assassin. Y/n took his eye on the assassin but the assassin was female.

She then took of her mask to see her mask off to see her mouth and nose

Y/n: " Ahhh Nina it's been a long time."

Nina: " Long time?! Where were you?! We say that we steal not to rebel!!!"

Y/n: " I know your angry and sad that I was gone but really I change."

Nina: " Ohhh your lies like a schnee. I really hate you."

Y/n: " And I love you."

Nina blush while Y/n laughed.

Y/n: " Works every time. Now come with me I'll tell you what happened to me."

Y/n and Nia were walking together and Y/n talks about his adventure and training to be a Sith Lord. Nina was silent while she just missed him.

Y/n: " You have grown my friend."

Nina " Yeah I was 14 years old until your disappearance."

Y/n: " Ok but I need a bounty hunter. Someone is loyal only for money."

Nina: " Really why could I help you since you ran away?"

Y/n: " Because I am here on a mission. To steal data in beacon."

Nina: " Hahahahaha!!!! You think someone who has a might to do it?!"

???: " For what price?"

Y/n and Nina looked to the left to see a man with a hat and two gambits on him. He looked like a middle age man.

 He looked like a middle age man