Chapter 2 The train raid

Y/n: " Message encoded to General Hunter. General I need you to bored a train and take dust out. There are enemies who Defended the train. I hope you will never fail me."

3rd Pov

Somewhere at the red Forest General Hunter with his body guards and his droids where going to take the train. The ship was on the train and the commando droids and his guards went down. The commandos where looking around for enemy. The droids then open the cart of the train and enters.

The commandos where looking around until the droid guards where active. They got up and went to their battle positions while they need their identity.

 They got up and went to their battle positions while they need their identity

Guard droid:" You are in a unauthorized cart what is your identity."

Commando droid: " I am OMC 265."

Guard Droid: " Your identity is unknown. Prepare to get out or we will make you."

Hunter: " I have enough of this!!! Kill those traitors and make them scrape metal!!!"

The commando droids then their while the droid guards fired back. Some uses melee and attacked hunter until his bodyguards defends him. The elite guards slash with their lightsabers while Hunter went to the box until a bigger droid with lots of guns. His bodyguards then defend him while Y/n stops them.

Hunter: " Leave this to me I'll deal with this scum."

Hunter got out his duel lightsaber and slash both. The machine was then cut in half while the droids where done. Hunter went to the box and checks on. He looked in it and saw dust. The general then order his commandos to get the cargo to the ship.

Hunter: " You get to the cargo to the ship now!!!"

Commando droids: " Roger roger."

The commando droids then gathers the cargo and takes it to the ship. Meanwhile two figures went to the other cart while they heard sounds. There names are Blake and Adam their mission was to get dust and then something bad.

Adam: " Ok time for the next one."

Blake: " What about the other crew in the train?"

Adam: " What about them?"

Blake and Adam then opens the door until the commando droids looks at them. Adam was silent while Blake was surprise. It was then the General came and looks at them.

Hunter: " Ahhhh the intruders and really you looked strange?"

Adam: " What are you?"

Hunter: " We only here for the cargo now can you go somewhere else."

Adam: " Thats my and I'll take it."

Hunter: " Then you will die. Finish them and take their weapons."

The magnagaurds then swing their electro and then slash them. Blake and Adam defend theirselves and Blake then slash her blade. The megnaguard then swings his staff and Blake then throws her blade. The blade was then pulled back and the droid then was destroyed. Adam then defect all of its attack and then slash the magnagaurd. The guard looks at it until Adam walks away. The guard then attacks while the guard was cut off. Hunter was walking away until his guards and the commando droids where loading the cargo while Adam and Blake came. The general was then looking at them until Adam point his blade at him.

Adam: " Give up scrape metal I'll take what it's mine.

Hunter: " Ok shoot him!!!!"

The droids shoots him while Adam was getting overwhelmed. Adam was getting shoot while Blake was putting her hands on her mouth and cried.

Take two ( Sorry but really it was easy when Adam meets a droid army and you realized what it was from)

Hunter: " Stand back I'll deal with those scum myself!!!"

Adam: " Blake go to the next one and get them."

Blake: " But!!!"

Adam: " Now!!!"

Blake then ran while she had to make her Choice to run. General Hunter then take off his cape and grab his duel lightsabers. He ignite to his blue and green until Adam was on the defense. Hunter was rolling his duel lightsabers until he then slash at him. Hunter then slash while Adam defend. The two swords clash while Hunter and Adam jumps to cart to cart. Hunter was growing tired while Adam was then looking at him.

Hunter: " Ahhh I grow tired of this!!!"

Hunter then took out his arms and then got his duel lightsabers. Hunter spins his lightsaber and slash while Adam defends. Hunter was slash and deflecting while Adam was slashing at back. Hunter then was fighting while Adam saw Blake cutting the part of the train. Blake looks away while Hunter kicks him. Hunter then jumps to the transportation while Hunter and his droid squad finish the gathering. Hunter then went back to the ship while Adam was yelling. Hunter only wants to the goods while he will fight him or her later. As the transportation was at the Starship base. Hunter then gets out while the battledroids ran and grab cargo. Hunter then went to the conference room and uses the hologram to call Y/n.

Hunter: " Ahhh count."

Y/n: " General I am glad that you are alive but did you grab the dust?"

Hunter: " Yes but we made contact?"

Y/n: " Yes so you met with the Atlas guards then?"

Hunter: " Yes but it was organic and they are female and male."

Y/n: " I see but can you tell me what do they look like?"

Hunter: " One with the mask while a girl with a bow."

Y/n was then silent so he then turn off his hologram. Y/n knows Hunter met the white fang but it will be a issue so he needs allies fast. He then lands to the forest and hides. Y/n walks to town while he missed his home planet.