Chapter 12 Warrior's duel

3rd Pov

In the Amity Area Hunter's ship with fighters and transports full of troops. It was then the fighters landed to the arena. Hunter and his droid army then got out while some of the Altas guards came.

Altas guard: " Hold who are you!!!"

Hunter: " Fire at the!!!"

The battle droids fired while some died. One tried to call ironwood until Hunter then stab him with his lightsabers. Hunter then coughs while he moves. Inside the area Penny and Pyrrha were in a duel. As Penny was getting her blades ready it was then Droidekas rolls around the area. Battle droids came too while they point at it. It was then an explosion came and saw Hunter making his entrance.

Hunter: " Hello there."

Blake was then surprise to see him again while people were confused and scared. Ironwood then call his fleet.

Ironwood: " This is General Ironwood!!! I need any soldiers in the arena now!!!"

It was then screams came while the battle droid crushes the comm link. The Altas fleet then met with the CIS fleet. Trench was there waiting for one of them to attack.

Trench: " Hold it. Wait until they fire at us."

In the arena Hunter then looks around to see many Students maybe used a hostage.

Hunter: " Yes yes I am here now for my negations."

Ironwood went up and gets the mic.

Ironwood: " General Hunter I see you came back."

Hunter: " Yes and you think I am a bold one."

Ironwood: " Surrender there is no way out."

Hunter: " So you wanted to capture me Ohhh dear this could case a war."

The students were scared while another war. Many people watching the screen were the talking about if this is happening.

Hunter: " As you know that there was a issue with team RWBY being disqualified. And no they are not allies with me. Y/n cares for his sister while he's discussing about it."

Hunter was walking while the people just boo him. They yell at him for being stupid to know that yang punch Mercury's leg for no reason. Hunter then grabs his blaster and shoots someone. It block while the students screams.

Hunter: " Now where was I talking yes. I would like to challenge someone to a duel. If I win then Y/n will be free and team RWBY will come back."

Ironwood was just silent to hear that.

Ironwood: " Thats it. You crazy."

Hunter: " Define crazy when I start a war."

Ozpin calls ironwood while he has to agree to avoid a second war.

Ozpin: " Do it now. This kingdom is not prepare for another war."

Ironwood: " * Sigh* Fine you win but. We win then you will surrender while your army leaves."

Hunter: " I will accept it now who will be my opponent."

Hunter looks to see Pyrrha and Penny. He then looks at Pyrrha to see how strong she is.

Hunter: " Ahhh you looked interesting *cough* *cough* challenge me now."

Pyrrha looks down while war is worse. She then grabs her sword and shield. Hunter then grab his two lightsabers for a duel.

Hunter: " Your weapon will be interesting for my collection."

Hunter then spins his lightsaber while Pyrrha went back. Hunter was laughing while coughing too. Hunter then charged while Pyrrha dodge. She then shoots while Hunter spins. The lightsabers melting the bullets while Hunter laugh.

Hunter: " You can do better then that!!!"

Hunter then jumps while Pyrrha moved back. He then slams to the ground while Hunter then charged at her. Pyrrha defends herself with her shield while Hunter slams his two lightsabers. Hunter was coughing while Pyrrha push him. Pyrrha then slash him while he blocks. Hunter then slash his duel lightsabers while she dodge them.

Hunter: " Argh!!!! Your making me angry!!!"

Hunter then grabs two more while his arms came out. He then ignited two while he has four blades. He then spins while Pyrrha was blocking his attacks with his lightsaber. Hunter then slams all four lightsabers until Pyrrha's shield slip. Pyrrha then kicked him while she got up. Pyrrha then slash him until Hunter turn off one lightsaber and punch her in the git. She then spit blood on her mouth while her blood was on the ground. Hunter then laughs while she felt so much pain from her gut. Hunter just laughs to see how weak she is. It was then Hunter was about to kill her. Pyrrha uses her semblance and holds Hunter. She crush him a little bit until his Magmagaurds shocks her. She was shocked while Hunter coughs a lot.

Hunter: " This is the end for you!!!"

Hunter raise his lightsabers until the blades block him. He looked to see Penny uses this force with her blades.

Hunter: " Ahhh it looks like a Jedi."

Penny: " Me?"

Hunter:" Yes now I'll take your lightsabers."

Hunter then spins his lightsabers while he charges into her. Penny shoots her laser while Hunter then deflects it. Hunter then slash while Penny disarms all of his lightsabers. Hunter then was disarms and was overpower by this one. Penny came to arrest the General.

Penny: " General Hunter you shall be arrest for committed crimes."

Hunter: " Never!!!!"

Hunter then got his two lighters and clash with Penny. She then holds it but Hunter then had a trick on his sleeve. Hunter then uses his other hand and grabs his blaster. He then shoots Penny while she kinda felt something burning. She push back to see burn holes. The student and the people saw her to be a machine.

Hunter: " Your are a machine!!! I'll turn into scrape metal!!!"

Hunter then grabs Penny with his clash and slams down the ground. Hunter then cut off her arms and her waist. Penny looks at him until he rips her head off. everyone was just horrified of what he did. He then drops her body while everyone had fears.

Hunter: " You see this Ironwood!!! This will be you and those who ruin my plans!!! I'll find you and your head will be in my collection!!!"

It was then a nevermore came while the students ran. Hunter then throws away her head while Pyrrha looks at her and cried. Ruby saw everything and she felt something that could not have. Inside the ship Y/n then sense someone who had anger but does not use it. He then smiles to see someone could be his apprentice.