I'M SoRRY!

((Trey's POV))

  I'm so glad Carmen told Laila, that was killing me inside. Me and Ray are sitting in the living room watching tv. Laila has been in her room for hours alone, it's so quiet upstairs.

"I'm going check on Lai," I told Raquan. He nodded and I went upstairs.

  I knocked on Laila's door, no response. I knocked on it again, no response. I opened the door and the room was lit up with one candle, that was sitting on the night stand. I walked in the room quietly and looked around for Laila.

 She was balled up in her bean bag chair, crying, "Lai?"

 "Yes, bae?" There was hurt and a lil bit of anger in her voice. I went and picked her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and I brought her over to her bed.

 "You okay bae?" I asked Laila.

 "My best friend basically ruined my relationship, do I seem okay?!" I was actually shocked this was the first time I heard her 'scream'.

"Bae, my bad I'm just trying to help."

 Laila grabbed me by my hand and sat me on the bed with her, "I know, I know, I'm just overwhelmed with everything going on." It was real quiet in the room. Laila rubbed her hand against my face and softly kissed me. I felt so much passion and lust in that kiss.

((Laila's POV))

   I honestly don't know how to feel. I'm mad, agravated, happy, sad and just emotionally confused. At the moment Trey and I are sitting on my bed kissing/making out. That's one thing I love about Trey, he is always there when I need him. He is everything I ever looked for in a boy. Trey deepened the kiss, I had to stop I was about to go crazy. "Bae, did you know I love you?"

A smile crept on his face, "Hmmm, know I didn't no that!" I jokingly smacked him on his arm. We sat in my room talking and joking around. Trey started looking through old scrapbooks and old pictures of me.

"Laila?" Trey asked me, looking at a certain picture.

"Yeah?"

"Who is this?" Trey held up the picture and showed it to me. I froze and was about to speak, but grabbed the picture instead. I didn't want to talk about the past. The picture was of me and my ex, Joshua. He cheated on me with my cousin.

"Bae who is it?!" Trey asked with intensity in his voice.

  "Nobody important!" Trey could tell I was starting to cry. He pulled me into a tight hug. I cried into his chest. After about 10 minutes of crying, I went downstairs and got me something to eat and came back upstairs to take a shower. I crawled into my bed and felt warm arms wrap around my body. I loosened up and drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I woke up Trey was still holding on to me. I wiggled out of his arms, he switched sides and turned around. I went and took my shower, I got dressed for school. I woke up a grumpy Trey.

"Babe, get up!"

I smacked his arm, " Wake upp!" "NO!" I climbed on the bed, fully dressed and started kissing Trey's neck.

"Mmmm, bae."

I stopped and giggled, "Get up!"

He woke up and sighed, "Man I thought it was my lucky day!" Trey grabbed his stuff out of his bag and put it on the bed. He went in the bathroom. I went downstairs and fixed myself breakfast.

   I was fixing breakfast when somebody picked me, up and ran into the living room and slammed me on the couch! "OWWWWW!!" I looked up and saw a huge afro. I sat up and he started laughing at me! I smirked and Jacob started running around the house.

"Imma get you Jacob!" He started running in and out of rooms and stuff. I finally caught him and beat him up. We ended up laughin our asses off.

((Skipping to School))

  School is finally fun! I don't have to clean the locker room after football practice. In third period, my favorite class, my teacher made me talk about a terrible, horrid experience. I talked about the time when I witnessed my older brother get shot. I was only 6 when it happened, Jacob was 7. He was so protective of Jacob and I. Honestly, he was the only person I was attached to. I went through a mental phase for like a year. I had to see a doctor and everything. I wouldn't speak or anything.

 Lunch was boring because Trey and everybody had detention but Craig. He sat by his football buddies. I was alone. After school I decided to stay and watch football practice. Carmen was there too, she came and sat by me.

"Laila?" Carmen said curiously.

"What?" I was staring at the field but still listening.

"I just wanted to tell you that I am truly sorry, I never wanted this to happen I was so stupid I-gco"

"Carmen! Cut the bullshit! Get to the point!"

Carmen looked shocked, "I'M SORRY LAILA! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!"

  Tears started streaming down her face. Every single boy from the football team turned around. Raquan was smirking and Trey looked confused. I pulled Carmen into a hug. We both started crying tears of full of joy. After practice everybody came to the house. It was me, Carmen, Raquan, Izzy, Jacob and Trey. We watched a movie then decided to go swimming.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

TBH: this chappiee is short because it is something to entertain yall and because I forgot to post saturday. I will post in saturday again. PLEASE? Share, Promote, Comment & Vote. i love yall and if you need anything im here peepz..

(Copyright © BvbyMoneet)