Dynamic Duo Pt.2

I'm back!!! lol^__^ yes, Kai Monèt is back and better than ever! are y'all ready for the best?! I don't think so! LMAO!

I am so sorry I haven't been replying to y'all. I want to thank everyone for their support and love. I really apreciate everything y'all have done! xoxoxo

go look in the external link for her outfit...sorry if this chapter sucks-___-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Laila's POV))

   I don't like my past at all. To be honest, I dread my past. I dread it......tremendously! Trey rolled off of the bed, he grabbed his shirt and put it on. He went into the bathroom, I needed my toothbrush.

I banged on the door, "What?!"

    I rolled my eyes, "I need my toothbrush..." He opened the door, gave me my toothbrush and went back into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and went back to doing what I had to do. When I was done I was hungry, I left a note for Trey and went to Roscoe's.

    At Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, I ordered two specials to go. I did that so I could hurry up and get back home. I pulled up to the house, grabbed my bags and went inside. Trey was watching TV.

" I brought you some food from Roscoe's"

He looked at me and nodded.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What? Nothing..Nothing at all!

     I wasn't in the mood for his attitude, so I sat his food on the counter and went upstairs. I went into his room and started eating my food. When I was done, I went downstairs to throw my food away. Trey still hadn't touched his food.

"Why are you procrastinating to eat your food?"

     He began to get up and walk to the front but he abruptly turned around. He rudely said, "The same reason you won't tell me about your past."

My jaw dropped six feet under after he said that. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Eventually I spoke, "Okay, fine! You want to know my past," He shook his head.

"Okay, Trey! Sit down, shut up and LISTEN!" He sat on the sofa and I sat on the love seat.

"You can start now Laila....."

"Trey! Shut up! This is not making anything better."

"Aight ! My bad..."

I rolled my eyes, "Mhmmm."

((Trey's POV)) 

I could tell Laila was about to get emotional, her face got kind of pale.

   "Thank you....Well I was five, so was Jacob and Elijah was twenty-one. Elijah was our older brother. He was in a gang with a few of my cousins. Elijah had been in the gang since he was sixteen...."

Laila started crying, she sniffed up her tears and continued.

  "So, he was basically one of the top members. The leader of the gang was really close with my brother. Until, one night when something was going on at one the meetings and Elijah shot him. He told Elijah that he better watch what he does because he was coming back for him. A couple weeks later Elijah was outside playing basketball and, Jacob and I were running around in the front yard. A white escalade was coming down the street. He stopped playing basketball and tried to rush us inside of the house! We were half way up the steps when I heard my brother scream...it was to late. His last words to us were *I love ya'll! Be good for me!* He fell to the ground right infront us. I looked towards the escalade and saw a man smirking, the escalade pulled off as the window rolled up. Jacob ran inside and called my Mom and Dad. It was too late, he was dead! My parents called 911 and the last time I saw my brother was in his coffin. I couldn't and will never understand why they had to take him away from us! He was such a good brother, friend and son!"