Why Are You Staring At Me?

*ReCaP* 

((Laila's POV)) 

         I was sitting in the office for about 10 minutes before my mom and dad rushed in. I knew my ass was about to get it! My principal started talking to my parents, "Hi Mr. & Mrs.Perez, please sit. Ms.Laila decided to beat up one of her fellow classmates today!" My parents sighed and looked at me, "Give her, her punishment please!" I was shocked! "Ohkay Ms.Laila, your punishment is you have to clean the boy's locker room after football games and practices." "As long as no boys are around!" my dad said sternly. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office. Trey, Carmen, Raquan & Jacob were standing by my locker.

"What happened?!" Jacob asked eagerly.

"I have to clean the boy's locker room after games and practices!" I said with an attitude!

Trey gave me a smirk look, "What's wrong with that?"

"Yall so nasty! Some of yall are like pigs!" Carmen said defensively.

All I could do was laugh until my parents walked up, my dad gave Trey a stank look. My mom looked like she was about to smack the piss out of me, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know?! Go ask Trey's side hoe!" I shouted back.

"If we wasn't infront of your school and friends I would beat the mess out of you. Watch who you're talking too lil girl!" My mom said sternly. My mom is too scared to hit me, honestly. She wouldn't kill a fly! Her and my dad left, leaving me with everyone standing there quiet and kind if shocked. I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and went to first period. My day was going by so slow!

    Lunch was slowly coming. But it finally came, Carmen had to go to detention. I was sitting on the hood of my car alone eating until Trey decided to come sit next to me. "Are you lost?" I asked Trey.

"No," he replied all nonchalat as he took my sandwich and ate it. This boy is going cray!

"Are you loco?!" I asked I snatched my sandwich back. He laughed and started gulping down my coke. I smacked him in the back of his head and he gave me my coke back.

"Thank you!" I smiled obnoxiously and started drinking it. He started staring at me, I kind of scared, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Just looking at your beauty, beautiful." Trey said it in that deep, sexy, romantic voice.

He kissed my cheek, grabbed my extra bag of chips, and my coke, and walked away. Leaving me there to blush and gaze into the sky.

((Trey's POV)) 

I walked away from Laila. I'm really starting to catch feelings for her. She is strong, independent, loving, funny, caring, and beautiful. 

*skipping to football practice after school*

  I am at football practice with Jacob, Raquan and Craig. Coach gave us a twenty minute break because he had to run a quick arrand. Laila was sitting on the stands listening to music, looking around with her shades on. Jacob & I went and sat by her.

"Wassup?" She asked. "The sky," Jacob replied sarcastically. She smacked him playfully on his arm.

"Wassup witchu?!" I asked curiously.

She replied all nonchalat, "Nun." We talked for a lil while and then coach called us back to the field. About an hour later practice was over. Everybody went to the locker room to change and ish.

I was the last one in the locker room. Laila was coming in to clean. She walked in looking agravated, "You aight?" She jumped and backed into the wall.