Already ?! *LAST CHAPTER*

S/O to @Rocs_Tiger_23 !! She's been a supporter since the start! She also won the comment contest(: Yup..

ONTO THE STORY!

I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO A NICE SLOW JAM... IDK!

NAHH! IMMA MAKE Y'ALL WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!

AHAA!! I FEEL BAD FOR Y'ALL!

THE CHAPTER ALREADY TYPED! I'M NOT POSTING UNTIL Y'ALL GET TO 100,00 READS!

LET ME STOP FUCKING WITH Y'ALL! 

GO READ THE DAMN CHAPTER!

KEEP SCROLLING!

LOVE YOU! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

((Jacob's POV)) 

    Y'all think I ain't see shit since I was on mute! I saw them kiss and everything! I know that Ray kissed her first then she kissed back. I am going to regret this but it has to happen. I'm not trying to break them up but they need to know these things.

    As I walked up to Trey; Laila hopped infront of him and started swapping spit with him. I turned around to see who she looked at before she started kissing him. None other than Ray or Sir Kissyface. I rolled my eyes and went to finish helping. When we were all done and chilling in my living room I decided to talk to Ray and Laila.

"Ray, Laila can I talk to both of you for a second?" They both looked nervous but the both got up.

We walked into the backyard, "I saw you two kiss in Party City!"

Laila's jaw dropped, "Please don't tell Trey, I'm going to tell him soon! I promise Jacob please!"

"Laila, seriously. I wouldn't do that to you. But if you take too long I just might!"

"Ugh! Jacob you are such an ass sometimes!" She stormed into the house and flopped onto the couch.

  Ray and I walked inside following her and took our previous seats. We sat there talking about the party for the longest. 

"Y'all want to do something fun tonight?!"

"YEAH!" They all screamed in unison.

"There is this new club Downtown L.A., we should all go! Meet here at 11:30?"