Picking Up the Pieces

~Robyn: Chocolate skin and dark Hazel eyes. She is 5"7, to say she is muscular she is also, curvy. She has medium length black hair with, burgundy highlights. Robyn has a nose and belly button ring, two cartilages, and 3 regular piercings. Personality wise: Wannabe BARBIE, annoying, snobby, funny, sneaky, sarcastic, athletic, hyperactive, intelligent, flirt and backstabber.

((Trey's POV))

    I've been knowing Robyn for two or three weeks now. We've talked and messed around, but not on a serious level. Yesterday after what happened I called to talk to her. She was flirting but I wasn't really interrested. Anyways, the bell rung and we went to class.

   I got more than seven text messages saying how much of an ass I am. I sighed and went back to trying to pay attention to my teacher. My next two classes were going to be hectic because everybody was going to be bombarding me with questions about Laila and I.

   The bell rung and I walked to the cafeteria to get my lunch. Laila was infront of me in the line. She looked at me and made a little smile.

"Hi.."

"Hi Trey..."

"Look-*Gco*

"Bye Trey.."

   Dry conversation and I got cut off, she walked away with her lunch and went outside. I got my lunch and sat by Robyn. The only reason I sat by her is that I didn't want to feel uncomfortable sitting with Ray, Carmen, Jacob and Izzy. All throughout lunch Robyn was trying to get kisses but I wasn't in the mood.

   Laila and I kept looking at each other, it hurt looking into her eyes and seeing that I cause the pain. After school, Robyn asked for a ride home. Robyn didn't live that far away from Laila. Even though we weren't on good terms I still wanted to apologize for what I did.

I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. Laila answered.

"What Trey?"

"I just came to apologize because I didn't want us to end on a bad note."

"Well thanks, but, I don't really care for an apology. You did me wrong and I'm over it Trey!"

"Laila! We broke up yesterday! Y-E-S-T-E-R-D-A-Y! I'm not even over, how can you be over it?!"

She got quiet and looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I love you Laila! Don't you understand? Will you ever understand? I will ALWAYS love you! Even if we are a million miles apart or two blocks!"

"I-I love you too Trey! But I can't do this anymore! I'm sorry, I can't!"

"What can't you do??!"

Her voice got softer, " I can't be in a relationship where I have everything but it's wrong! The realtionship is broken!"

"Whatever Laila." I walked out of the house, got in my car and drove away

((Laila's POV))

   After Trey left I got upset again, I called Jacob but he didn't answer. No one cares so I might as well leave everyone alone. I sat in my room and thought about everything for about two or three hours. Eventually, I got sick of mourning in my room. I threw on some decent but, cute clothes. Only because I had on a crop top and boy shorts. I grabbed my keys and my purse; then headed out of the house. I haven't been to the music store in FOREVER! I drove past the mall and went like six blocks down.

   The music store had a small parking lot, I still parked in it though. When I went in it was suprisingly quiet, it was never quiet. There was only three people in the store including the employee. He was cute, his swagg reminded me of Trey....in a sense. Except he was a little bit darker and had light brown hair; he aslo reminded me of Jaden Smith.