~.Your Love Is My Drug .~

((Trey's POV))

As I sighed a large man barged through the door. Mrs. Perez jumped and I became wide-eyed!

"Where is she?!"

I spoke; confused as HELL, "WHO?!"

"That lil' bitch Laila! I'm ready to kill her so I can get this bullshit over with!"

"Why do you want to kill her anyway?!" Mrs. Perez said, determined for an answer.

"She saw me kill Elijah and if anything comes up she remembers my face and that bitch will snitch!"

I'm guessing this is who Laila was talking about when she confessed to me. 

"Are you Damien's dad?" I asked curiously. He nodded his head.

"Then why are you trying to kill your son's love? He hasn't done anything to hurt you and she hasn't either. You need to stay out of both of their lives. I don't think anything will happen anytime soon! You should be in jail instead of killing inncoent people. You got yourself into this game and you have no way out. You were bound to get shot and just because he shot you doesn't mean you have to kill his family. That girl almost had my child and could've have possibly had your son's you need to take a step back Mr. and look around!" I looked to see both of their mouths wide open.

He screamed someone's name and they walked into the room. 

"Give me this kid's phone!" He screamed angrily. The young boy handed him the phone. He stooped to my level of the chair and tried to unlock my phone.

"What's the password?!"

"Ten, Fifteen..." He put it in and it unlocked. My home screen was of me and Laila when we first started dating.

"Aww, how sweet! You punk! You are about to call this bitch and tell her meet you here. You are going to be outside waiting for her and that's when we are going to snatch her up! What's the number?!" I told him the number and he typed it in my phone.

It dialed...and she finally answered."Trey?! Are you okay? We can't find my mom and I need you! Your mom said you went to the park to study. I went to look for you and you weren't there! Where are you?!"

"Laila! I'm fine. Meet me at 1526 Crossbury St. I'm going to be waiting for you outside."

"What are you doing there? That's a trap house! What's going on!"

"Laila! Just come here NOW!" I said fighting back tears and screaming at the phone. He hung up the phone.

"Good work boy! Damien! Come untie this bitch!" He left out of the room as Damien entered.

"You don't know what I'm going to do to you when this is all over! I'm going to kill you! You keep hurting Laila..why?!" I screamed at Damien.

He spoke, "Nigga! Trust me! I'm doing a favor for your ass today!" My hands were set free and he dragged me outside.

I stood outside of the building while some of Damien and his father's helpers got into the car. Laila pulled up and got out of her car immediately. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Baby, are you okay? You look messed up and bruised." She said while she touched my face and arms.

"I'm fine! Just a lil rough work. Whatever happens just know that I love you okay? I never wanted any of this to happen? I'm not working with anybody or doing this for anything. I will do anything to keep you safe. I love you Laila. Promise me you will stay strong and fight no matter what."

"I promise and I love you too Trey! What's going on?" Before she could kiss me she was pulled off by two guys. One had her mouth covered and the other picked her up by her legs. She was screaming and fighting back. She started to cry and so did I. By the time Laila was gone I was being dragged inside also.