Shattered Hearts

((Laila's POV))

   It's finally Friday! I get to spend my weekend with Iman! Her brother has been an ass lately! We haven't been talking as much the past two days. After all what happened I don't know where our relationship stands. He texted me earlier asking why I didn't go to school. I replied and told him that I had to get ready for the weekend. Carmen and I have been hanging out a lot more! Jacob and Izzy have been with each other twenty-four seven! Raquan and Trey have been hanging out a lot more also.

At the moment I am cleaning my room, making sure it looks nice and neat. I called Mrs.Young to see what kind of food and snacks Iman liked.

*Phone Conversation*

Mrs.Y~ Hello?

Me~ Hey!

Mrs.Y~ How you doing daughter-in-law?!

Me~ Good, I don't think I will have that title much longer.

Mrs.Y~ OH LAWD! What's been going on?

Me~ Well, we've been very distant lately. On, Monday I saw him flirting with these girls.

Mrs.Y~ Y'all need to talk it out or something. That relationship is too strong to let go! Y'all love each other too much!

Me~ I know, I know. Thanks for the advice Mrs.Young. I had originally called to see what kind of snacks and food Iman likes.

Mrs.Y~She likes oreos, doritos, popcorn, and chocolate chip cookies.

Me~What about food-food ?

Mrs.Y~ Pizza, chicken, or anything else will be fine.

Me~Oh KAY ! Thanks !

Mrs.Y~ No problem! Don't forget to tell Trey to not pick up Iman from school since you are going !

Me~ I wont :)

Mrs.Y~ I love you Laila ! And thanks for everything!

Me~ No problem ! Love you too!

After I hung up, I smiled ! I really love them, I just hope things work out. I grabbed my wallet and keys,so I could go to the store. I called Trey on my way there.

Me~ Hey!

Trey~ Wassup Bae?

Me~ Nothing much about to go to the store.

Trey~ Oh aight, do you want me to pick up my sister so you can go get ready and stuff?

Me~ I was going to but you can.

Trey~ Aight, Im going to drop her off.

Me~ Alright Bye.

Trey~ Bye.

  To be honest that phone call was awkward! I can see our relationship crumbling... into thousands of pieces. I know Ive been assuming a lot but I can feel something wrong. Anyways I got out of the car and went buy everything I needed. When I got home Jacob was walking around the house with boxers on.