Relationship.....?

((Laila's POV))

   To be honest! I want Trey and I to be together so bad! But, I can't deal with the drama at the moment. With all of this going on I just need people to be on my side, not to go against me. I'm sick and tired of getting hurt by the people I love. Hours later i was startled by the talking in my room. My Mom and Dad were standing by the door.

I rubbed my eye, "Mom? Dad?"

My Mom and Dad rushed over to me, "Laila; are you okay sweetie? What happened?"

"I'm fine! Just two grazes; I'll be on bed rest for a couple of days. Go check on Trey he needs comfort WAY more than I do!"

My mom kissed my cheek and went to talk to Trey. My dad let my mom chat with him since he did already. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed my dad's cheek.

"Where is Mrs.Young?"

"Your Mom and I decided to give her a break. She was here all night and all morning. Plus Iman was getting restless." He giggled at the thought.

"Oh okay. Did y'all bring any clothes or a phone charger?"

"Yes Laila. The doctor only allows you to wear shorts and sleeveless shirts. I brought your dance team shorts and workout muscle shirt. Your mom packed some extra stuff in your bag. Trey's stuff is in the car, I have to go get it."

My dad left the room and went to get Trey's stuff out of the car. My Mom's phone started ringing so she stepped out of the room. I threw my shorts at Trey to get his attention. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why did you throw shorts at my face?

 "I needed to get your attention!"

"You could've done something else!" He smirked  and went back to looking at his phone.

Within minutes my mom walked in with my dad, "Sweetie we have to go. I'm sorry! Business calls....."

   They kissed and hugged me goodbye; my dad dapped of Trey and my mom kissed his forehead. Hours went by and we laid there nothing to do. I kept looking at the ceiling and drifting into a sleep, only to be awaken by nurses or the TV.

  I would look at Trey; he kept complaining about how hot it was. To be honest, I was a cold. He took off his shirt and laid back. I got horny and started to squirm around in my bed. He laughed at me so i decided to play this game too. I pulled off my shirt to reveal my black, lace bra. I also took my hair out.

   His eyes got big and he got a boner. I laughed as he turned on his and pulled the curtain back to take of his problem. I was about to get off of the bed but the nurse walked in. I was pissed! She had to check our little meter things. I was perfectly fine, Trey had to be checked every so often. The nurse left and I fell asleep. I heard shuffling next to my bed, Trey was standing next to my bed looking me sleep. Creep...... 

"What do you want you creep?" He laughed.

"I want you and I want you to be mine, again."

"Trey..sit down right quick." I sighed because I didn't want to have to say this.

I rubbed through his curls and crawled into his lap. " Trey, I love you so much and I can't let you go. But right now, all I need is a close relationship with you and for us to stick together. I don't want you to get hurt try to mess with me and my bullshit. After I deal with the rest of this drama; we might be able to work things out between us. Only if we can promise each other somethings. Just give me a little bit of time...."

I looked up to see him with his head down, "No babe, don't be upset with me. We both need it and plus I need to officially tell Damien it's over!"

He looked up and kissed me passionately. In this kiss I felt everything; the hurt, tears, pain, LOVE, and everything else you could imagine. I didn't want try to stop but we had to before it went to far. I crawled off of Trey's lap and got under the covers. He hopped onto his bed and I turned off the lights.