Chapter 14: The Decision.

Hey boys and squirrels!:) well, actually just squirrels cuz idk if any boys r reading this.. So yeah:) Wow, I really have nothing else to say... I'll announce the winners at the end of this chapter:). I will shut up now. :) oh wait, this Is now going into the next day.

Harry's POV

"I decide..." I began. I took a deep breath. If I stayed here, everyone would be depressed. If I go back to Earth, I get to see everyone I love. I still can't believe Louis loves me. It could be out of guilt though.

"I decide.... I'm... Going back." I say, my voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah, I want to go back to Earth." I smile softly. Maria smiles, revealing her pearly whites.

"Ok, Harry, are you ready to leave?" She asks softly, sticking a hand out to me. I take her hand.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be," I say. Once again, she wraps her wings around me.

"Harry Styles, it has been a pleasure meeting you, and I'm glad you have decided to go back. Don't lose them, love them with all your heart," Maria smiles.

"I will." I smile back.

"Close your eyes." She whispers. I do as I'm told, and close my eyes. All of a sudden I can't breathe, and that's when I begin to panic.

"Calm down, your soul is just going back into your body." Maria whispers one last time. Then, I start to breathe again. I'm in my body. I moved my fingers, and I felt them move. I tried opening my eyes, but they were WAY too heavy. Come on, Harry! You can do it! I tried again, it didn't work. Ok, let's try this again. I slowly began to open my eyes. YES! Victory! All I saw was a bright light. Oh, yeah. I'm in a hospital. I blink my eyes, and the whole scene came back to me: how Louis was banging on the door and screaming for me to open it, him busting down the door finding me.. Saying I couldn't leave him, and he sang to me.. I moved my head to look around the hospital room. I then see Louis.

He was sitting on a uncomfortable hospital chair, his face streaked with tears. His eyes were puffy, and there were huge bags under his eyes. He looked so... Depressed. His eyes were closed, probably resting them. He was right next to my bed, and that's when I notice he was holding my hand. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. Of course, I love him, and he's holding my hand. Geez, why does my wrist hurt? Oh yeah... I look down at my wrist, and see its heavily bandaged. Oh geez, I most have cut really deep.

"Hazza don't leave me.." Louis mumbles in his sleep.

"I won't, boo-bear, I'm not ever leaving you." I whisper. Louis' eyes flutter open. I look into his eyes, and they light up. "Hazza-Bear... Your awake." He softly says, as if it's not real.

"Yeah, I couldn't leave you, the lads, or Amy." I say, still looking in the mixture of colors in his eyes. His eyes began to water.

"Why did you try though?" Louis softly asks.

"I don't know, I just... I felt no one loves me, and I just felt so alone." I tell Louis. "Harry, you're never alone. Everyone loves you... I love you." He whispers.

"I almost died, Harry, when I saw you on the bathroom floor, lifeless. It shattered my heart. I thought I was going to lose you, and life without you... I don't even want to imagine it. And when I read your note... It made me realize how stupid I am." Louis continued. Wait. He read it? SHIT! He's going to be disgusted by me! He'll never even want to be friends again! "What are you talking about?" I choked on my words.

"Harry," he mumbled, standing up, and sitting in the bed. He began to lean in. Wait, is he...?

"I love you." He mumbled as his lips touched mine. I was shocked, Louis William Tomlinson loves ME. Still shocked, I kiss back. Sparks.. No. It felt like bombs were going off. It was amazing. He grabbed my neck pulling me closer. We both pull away, needing air. His forehead was on mine, and we were catching our breath.