Chapter 5: Hospitals, and Cuddling

Halo, There!! Sorry I haven't updated! :( I hope u still love me:) I've had writers block. U guys should also comment more! Pweez. Oh, an kik me! My username: Maria_Loves1D I'll answer! And 430+ reads?! I love all of you!! :)

So on with zee chapter!!

Chapter 5: Hospitals, and Cuddling

Liam's POV

It's been two days since the most terrifying moment of my life. Amy got out of surgery yesterday morning, but hasn't woken up yet. The doctors say that she's in a coma. I've been healing nicely. I can walk on my own, but I'm still sore. I haven't left Amy's side since I got cleared to leave the hospital. I haven't ate, and haven't showered. I don't deserve to eat. I'm the reason why Amy might ever wake up. I might not get to hear her laugh, see her beautiful amber brown eyes.. And it's all my fault. I feel tears swell up in my eyes threatening to fall.

I grab Amy's hand, and rub my thumb on her hand. I look at Amy's now lifeless face. Her usual rosy cheeks were now pale in color. Her face now became blurry as my tears fell on her hand.

"Amy, I just wanted you to know that I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. You might never wake up, get married, and have kids. And it's all because of me. I'm so sorry, Amy. I love you so much, and that I caused this to you, I can never forgive myself. I love you SO much, Ams." I sob. I reach over, and gently kiss her forehead ignoring the pain in my stomach.

"Li? You have to eat, mate. Please." Niall asks softly.

"No, Niall. I can't eat. I don't deserve to." I say, my voice comes out raspy. Niall sighs, knowing I won't give in. He looks at me one last time and leaves. I resume my original position, and hold Amy's hand, when I felt it, Amy's hand was squeezing mine.

"Amy? Amy.. Can you hear me? If you hear me, squeeze my hand." I ask frantically, hope building up inside of me. She gently squeezes my hand again. Slowly her eyes flutter open.

"Liam?" Amy asks softly.

"Yeah Ams. It's me." I whisper, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Amy asks worry written on her face.

"I'm just happy that you're up, I missed you." I smile softly.

Amy's POV

All I saw was black. Until an hour ago. I could faintly see shapes and hear voices, but I couldn't move. And I tried. And all the things Liam said... It broke my heart. Hearing him cry, is like listening to a puppy die.

"Liam, lt's not you're fault, so stop blaming yourself, please." I say. He caresses my cheek with his hand. I looked at Liam, and noticed his hair was extremely messy, he looked as if he hasn't slept in days, and judging by his stomach noises, he was starving.

"But, Amy, it is. If I broke up with her sooner, you wouldn't be in the hospital. You wouldn't be hurt. I'm so sorry. I-" I pulled his head to mine, connecting our lips. As they touched, sparks flew. I felt my heart thumping against my chest. It felt.. Right. It felt as if his lips were made for mine. He pulled away for air.

"That..." Liam began. But he never got to finish because I crashed my lips on his. He immediately kissed back.

"EWWW!!! MUMMY AND DADDY ARE KISSING!!! PDA!!!" A familiar voice shouts. Liam automatically pulled away, his face turning a beet red.

"AMY!! I missed My Queen Carrot!!" Louis says happily and walks over, gently hugs me, and kisses my forehead.

"I missed you to, Lou. My King Carrot." I smile.

"Hey Niall, Harry." I smile and they return it.

"Zayn.? Are you ok?" I ask concern in my voice.