Chapter 24: Should I..?

Thanks for all the votes.. In like, two days. Argh! You guys!

Jk I love youuu:)

So thanks for all the feedback! Did I ever say how much I love you guys? Like honestly. On the last chapter, one of you said this was your favorite story on Wattpad.

And my reaction? I'm like, there's no way! And people say I'm a really good writer, and I'm like not that good.. But that means a lot because I kinda want to become an author when I grow up! So since I'm kinda getting annoying, lets start the chapter!

Before I do, could you read

Stay With Me? Oh! And this is set towards the end of 2012, if I didn't make that clear:3

Amy's POV

"Well, according to these results, your baby is.... Fine. But you do need to eat regularly and drink lots of water. And as for your health, the stab in your thigh isn't that deep, so no need for surgery. You may use crutches, but mostly you'll just walk with a limp. As for you're other cuts, we've bandaged them, and their healing." The doctor told us. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, and Liam smiles at me. Our baby was okay.

"Ms. Malik, you are free to go. As for you, Mr. Payne, be careful with those ribs. From the.. Um, incident, Mr. Reaper fractured and bruised your ribs, so be careful. Oh! And change your bandages every day. Both of you are free to go." Doctor Smith smiles, and exits the hospital room.

"Let's get out of here, I absolutely hate hospitals." Liam shivered. I let out a small giggle, and nodded.

"So, Ms. Malik, what would you like to do today?" Liam asks. He goes to stand up, and must have gotten up weirdly because he held his abdomen. He looked at me, and smiled assuringly, and helped me up.

"Well, we should just lay down, stay home, ya know?" I suggest. Liam nods in agreement. Before we could even take a step, everyone rushes in the room.

"Oh my god, are you guys okay?!" Ziva and Paige ask.

"Where's Zayn?" Ziva exclaims.

"I'm right here," Zayn answers, coming out of the bathroom. He had a cut on his head, but he didn't need stitches. But, he did break his hand. He said Danielle slammed a door on his hand. Ouch.

Ziva sprinted as fast as lightning to him, and embraced him tightly. She whispered something in his ear, and I picked up: "Don't you ever do that again. You scared me. I missed you, I was so scared Zayn. So scared. That something would have happened to you, to Liam, and to Amy." Zayn kissed her, and I almost awed.

"We're okay, Paige. Where's Niall?" Liam asks, being all Daddy Direction.

"Oh. He went to get food for you guys because, and I quote, 'Hospital food is absolutely horrid.'" Paige laughs.

"We were about to head back to my Parent's house." Zayn told Paige.

"Oh! Then, let's get out of this hospital, and I'll have Niall meet us there," Paige grins. We all nod, an empty out of the room. I had my arm over Louis and Harry, because I didn't want to hurt Liam. Liam protested, saying he was fine, but I told him that he wasn't. He finally gave in, and walked next to Louis, to keep an eye on me.

"So, pregnant, eh?" Harry asks. I nodded.

"I called it!" Paige exclaims, doing a little dance. We all laughed at her, even Zayn and Ziva, who were being all lovey and cute behind us.

"Yes, Harry. I am." I grin, and Liam returns one back, and kisses my temple.

"And if it is a boy, you're naming him after me, right?" Harry verifies.