Chapter 25: Part One

Well I'm a complete bitch for being a victim of procrastination and laziness. *sighs* sorry guys. anywhore,

OMFG, GUYS.

This is the 25 Chapter. Um, WUT?! Wow this is seriously... Wow. It feels like just yesterday I started this:') now, before I get over emotional, I'm going to start a poll: Well, three.

The baby:

~Boy

~Girl

Baby Names {Girl}

~Anya

~Scarlett

~Ellie

~ Any other suggestions:3

Baby Names {Boy}

~Mason

~William

~Any other suggestions:3

Ok, so now let's start the 25 chapter!! Woo! DO THE HARLEM SHAKE! *Awkward shaking*

Haha.. I'm a loser leave me be:P

*

~One Week Later~

Amy's POV

Today is my second doctor's appointment, just to check on how the baby's growing and things like that. It's the baby's first ultrasound. I'm kinda nervous, though. I've gotten morning sickness everyday, violently, and I've gotten some pretty weird cravings. Really weird cravings. Like pickles with ice cream... The sweetness and sourness... Mm.. Anyways, (before I get cravings, again) Ziva and Paige have really been there for me. Asking questions (sometimes annoying ones,) giving me my food when Liam and the boys are gone, and staring at my tiny bump. Not only is today my second appointment, it's the day the boys go on Ellen, The day Harry and Louis come out, and the day Liam and I tell the world about the baby.

(A/N And that's what you missed on Glee! Haha, I had tooXD)

"Amy are you almost ready to go?" Liam's voice broke into my thoughts. I blinked, and stared into the mirror and saw my beautiful boyfriend behind me. I placed my brush on the stand, and turned around.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips. Liam walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah obviously." He chuckled, his warm breath making goose bumps rise on my skin.

"Li.. Are you nervous?" I blurted, not being able to hold it in anymore. In all honesty, I was absolutely terrified. Sure, I got a positive reaction from his fans when we started our relationship, but having a baby with one of their 'husbands' was a completely different thing. The thing was a baby for God's sake. A person. Oh god, I'm psyching myself out. Breathe, Amy. Breathe.

"I can tell you are. But yes, I am nervous. We're all nervous. Just remember that we'll stick together no matter what happens." Liam promised, then lightly kissed my ear.

"LIAM! AMY! HURRY YOUR ARSES UP!" Niall screamed from downstairs.

"That boy is going to be the death of me," Liam mumbled, and I let out a small giggle.

"We have to go, Li. We're going to be late for the appointment." I chuckled as Liam began kissing my neck.

"Fine. But we'll continue this later!" Liam exclaimed, and with that, we headed down stairs.

"Finally the love birds come down. We really don't you to be pregnant with twins, now do we?" Louis said sassily as he opened the front door, a cool breeze hitting my face.