Chapter 2: WHO'S ONE DIRECTION?!

Chapter 2: Who's One Direction?!

Amy's POV

We laid there, staring into each others eyes. Until we were interrupted by someone saying,

"PDA!!!" and another person shouting,

"AHH! COVER YOUR EYES NIALL! You're too innocent!!"

"No I'm not! Shut your mouth Harry!" Niall protested. I quickly noticed this mystery guy had his hands on my hips and I had my hands on his chest. He got up quickly and helped me up.

"Oh, yeah Liam! Get it in!" a boy with a british accent said to the boy in front of me.

The boy, Liam, blushed and took his hands off my hips. I couldn't help but blush.

"So Liam, who's this lovely lady?" Harry? I'm guessing said.

"Uh.." Liam began. "Amy." I interrupted. "Nice to meet you, love." Harry says taking my hand, I quickly pulled my hand back. A tall and older looking boy with blue eyes and wind swept hair laughed. "She doesn't like Hazza! She's immune!!" he laughed. Harry glared at the boy.

"Shut up Louis."

"I'm sorry Hazza bear!!" Louis screamed and hugged Harry. I laughed. They all sent me weird looks.

"So how did you meet Liam? You guys seemed very... Close when we found you." A boy asks. He has tan skin, black hair, and eyes like mine. Huh.. Weird.

"I just ran into him. Sorry about that Liam." I say.

"Zayn! She fell on me, nothing happened." Liam said blushing, so did I. "So what are you doing here? I mean.. Like.. What are you here for?" Liam stuttered.

"I don't know, a guy named Simon Cowell came up to me when I was singing on the street, and he said I was good and had the x factor or something. When I came that lady at the desk wouldn't let me in so I snuck in and I bumped into Liam. And why are you guys here?" I say looking at Liam. The five boys, we're staring at me in shock.

"What?" I ask. Louis shouted,

"You snuck in? That's badass!" I laughed. "You don't know who we are?" Harry asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, you're Harry, he's Niall, He's Zayn, that's Louis, and Liam!" I smirk pointing at all of them and tap Liam's nose.

"I don't think she knows One Direction." Niall whispers to Zayn. I swear that boy looked exactly like me.. Hmm... Whatever.

"What or who is One Direction?" I ask. "WHAT?!?" They all yell in astonishment. "I said-" I began, but was interrupted. "We know what you said woman! But how do you NOT know who we are? Everyone does! That means.. OH MY BLOODY HELL!! She doesn't know who JIMMY IS!!!!" Louis screamed. I just noticed they all were British, except for Niall, that little Irish leprechaun! I smirked then chuckled.

"Conceded much?" he nodded, and I laughed.

"Amy, let's go to Simon's office, he'll be happy to see you." Liam says and grabs my hand which set off fireworks. I could tell he felt them to. Maybe I'm imagining it. I mean, he's so.. Hot, and I'm ugly. Why would he like me? Liam's voice brings me back to reality.

"Ams? Are you ok?" I look at him, and he has a worried look on his face. I smile. "Yeah, just fine Li." he smile.

"Aww!! Such a cute couple!" Louis shouted pinching Liam and I's cheeks. We both blush a deep red.

"Aww such an annoying boy!" I laugh and pinch his cheeks. He grins from ear to ear.

"I know I am!!" he shouted happily and ran into Simon's office, followed by the rest of the boys. I abruptly stopped, and Liam turned around and saw me.