Homeless Girl

So hey my wittle tigers! in case your wondering this is a One Direction Fanfiction, so here's the preview!!!!!!!!!!

My name Is Amy Reed. Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be a pop star. My mom and dad got divorced when I was a baby, and my mom got remarried when I was 10. My mom was very supportive of my dreams, and i was even going to go to London to try out for the X factor. But that all changed when my mom died when i was 16, we were on our way to the airport to go to London, but we got into a car crash. I survived, with only a couple of cuts and bruises. Sadly, my mom didn't make it. Devastated, I didnt go auditon, and I went back home. My step-dad started to come home late, drunk. then he started to beat me blaming me for my mom's death, and one night, he came home so drunk, he raped me. thank god he used protection. I couldn't take it anymore. I packed a backpack filled with clothes, a song book, 200 dollars, and a picture of my mom. I looked around the house, and cried. I was free. Finally free from that monster. I ran out the door, and ran to the bus station, and got on a bus to Los Angeles, where my life would change forever.

SO what do you think?!?!? comment below! if you like it, can someone make a cover, pretty plz!

~Aria~

(I made this during the carroty era, and when I was only 11 or 12. You've been warned)