Chapter 25: Part Two

So hey:3 this is obviously part two! Sorry for the wait god I fail. You are allowed to throw virtual tomatoes at me. *sighs*

I kinda wanted to clarify on how big Amy was. The past couple of chapters, she was just starting to show, like there was a little dent. But now, it's more noticeable.

Amy's POV

*3 Weeks Later (8 Weeks/2 Months Pregnant)*

Liam has continued with sneaking around, whispering, and lying about where he was going. I've had this dreading feeling deep inside me that he was cheating. I mean, I am getting bigger, you could just look at me and just see the bump easily, and not have to concentrate to see it. Maybe he doesn't like that I'm getting big, maybe he wants someone who's skinny. I let out a groan, and laid down on my bed. We were still at my dad's house, but we were leaving tonight, and heading to the boys' mansion in London. Maybe Liam is going to leave me here..

Ugh! I couldn't bare it if he left me... I don't think I could even live without him, I just love him so much. I haven't even known him a year, and I love him already and I'm going to have his baby. I can't believe that it's not been a year yet. It feels so long ago when I bumped into Liam on that elevator.

"Amy?" I now recognized as my father's voice, came from the door.

"Yeah?" I ask, sitting up.

"Could I um, talk to you for a bit?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Of course!" I chuckle at his nervousness. My dad joined me at my bedside, sitting down next to me. He let out a deep sigh, and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I shouldn't have just up and left with Zayn and Doniya. I should've fought your Mum to stay, I don't even know why I left, I loved her with all my heart. But even though I did leave, it's no excuse to never visit you and your Mum. Huh, I can still remember when we brought you and Zayn home from the hospital. Doniya, even though she was only two at the time, was overjoyed to be a big sister. She fell in love with the both of you the first time she saw you. Oh but your Mum, she was so happy. She adored you and your brother, refused to even leave your side which left me to take care of Doniya." He chuckles, recalling my mom.

"But my, you have grown up so fast. I mean, this is the first time I've seen you in 17 years, and you yourself are going to have a child. I wish I could just turn back time, to when I had the slightest thought of leaving her.. Maybe, just maybe she wouldn't have passed. And if I stayed, that man wouldn't have done those.. Those things to you. I'm so sorry.. I should've stayed, if I never left, you wouldn't even know who Jack Reaper is, or maybe your Mum might be still breathing." My father shakily took in air, as a couple of stray tears rolled down his cheek.

"Dad.." I whispered, and hugged him tightly.

"It's all my fault. Why did I leave her, Amy? I loved her, so much." My dad whispered, as he said this, I could feel tears dropping to my shoulder.

"Dad.. Stop. It's not your fault, okay? I know that, and even if you did stay, Walihya and Safaa wouldn't be here, you wouldn't have Tricia, and Mum would still be gone, Dad." I told him, tears forming in my eyes.

"I know, but I can't help but feel this way. And don't get me wrong, I love Tricia and the girls. But a small part of me always wonders, what if? She was an amazing woman, Amy. You know this, she did raise you. And with each passing day I see you, I see a part of your mother inside of you. All the good she had in her, in you." My dad smiled slightly, and kissed my forehead.

"You're just how I imagined you, from how Mom would explain," I chuckled, wiping a tear away.

"She would always tell me that even though you left, she never fell out of love with you, she loved you with all her heart, and she would always told me how caring you were to her and to us. God, I don't think you will ever realize how much you meant to her. She wouldn't go a day without talking about you; whether it was something I did that reminded her of you, or it was a memory she had with you. Dad, she loved you. But we can't do anything to change the past, what's done is done. I like Tricia, in case you were wondering. She's been like a second Mom to me the whole time I've been here. So make sure you don't mess up that one." I chuckle at the end. My dad's face lit up a little, and he smiled at me.