Chapter 23: The Fight

Hey good looking people!!!

Geez, you guys vote fast!!

So, since I seriously need to update my other fics, I want...

35 votes for next chapter.

I know it's a lot, but I can't really keep up..

Oh! Amy's been kidnaped a whole day, and this is the nighttime going into the next day.

Oh!

And Play Headstrong by Trapt during the fight scene:)

Anyways, here's the chapter. (:

Liam's POV

I was sitting at the table in the Maliks' dining room, with police men. Papers and maps were spread out everywhere, and there was at least five laptops at the table. We were sitting here, contemplating on where in the world The kidnaper-probably Jack-could be with Amy and the baby. God, the baby. I'm going to be a Dad, at age 19. I always thought that after the band was over, I would get a job, get married, then have kids. Well, I was wrong. I can't believe that.. Amy and I created life.. It doesn't even seem real. Am I mad she's pregnant? No. I mean, I wanted to wait until after we got married, but I love Amy, and the baby will just make that love stronger.

"Mr. Payne?" Detective Kane asks me. Dec. Kane has a five o'clock shadow, black hair, and had a built to him. Of course doing his job, he had bags under his dark brown eyes.

"Yes, Detective?" I ask, standing up from my chair, making it squeak from moving it backwards on the tile. The detective gave me a warily look, and threw down a manilla file on the table. I picked the file up, and the cover read: Malik, Amy Disapperance/Kidnapping. My breath hitched, I still couldn't believe my love was gone. It's like someone cut my heart out, and threw it to the sharks. I cautiously opened the file, and it showed Jack in a mug shot, and his prison record.

"Jack Reaper- we believe he kidnapped your girlfriend, he was reported seen with two women around your age, and one fit the description of Amy." Detective Kane explained.

My heart thumped faster, now we know for sure that he took her. We're one step closer. Then my heart almost stopped. Another girl?

"Did you say another girl?" I asked, just to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

"Yes. We've identified the woman as Danielle Peazer. She was arrested for double accounts of attempted murder.. You and Ms. Malik." He says. My heart pounded, and anger boiled through my veins.

Danielle teamed up with Jack. Wow, the universe has to do this? Really? Awesome. My crazy ex who nearly killed Amy and I, has teamed up with Amy's sick and twisted step dad.

"Can.. Can I step outside for a second?" I asked. Detective Kane hesitated, but slowly nodded. I quickly left the room filled with cops, and bursted out of the Malik household, and onto their porch. I doubled over, my stomach was twisting into tight knots, that wouldn't stop twisting and tightening. I felt like someone was beating me up, relentlessly. Someone might as well be. I tried to throw up, to get rid if that horrid feeling inside of me, but only a gagging noise emerged from my mouth. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't throw up, and sat on the porch steps. I gazed up in the stars, wishing to find an answer to where my love and my baby are. The stars twinkled against the dark bluish purple of the night sky, and the full moon greatly contrasted with the dark sky. A memory flashed through my mind.

We just finished making love, and we were tangled together in the silk sheets. Amy was absentmindedly drew shapes on my chest, and I played with her hair.

"Liam?" Amy mumbled, and she's stopped tracing shapes on my chest.

"Yeah, love?" I ask, looking down at her beautiful face.