t w e n t y f o u r

As I walk to my desk, I notice Taewon and Sungmin both hella hungover and passed out on their desks. I let out a light laugh as I take a seat, they were so hammered.

I shake my head slowly with a smile and take out my binder of the class but before I can set it onto my desk, several papers fall out of it.

I scoff realizing that they were little doodles that I had done instead of paying attention in class, I pick them up, crinkle them into tight balls and stand up.

I make my way to the front of the class and throw the crumpled papers into the recycling. The door next to me opens and I turn in curiosity, only to see a face that I could have done without seeing today.

Mr. Park stares down at me in slight shock, we lock eyes and my cheeks turn bright red, the embarrassment reaches my cheeks. I stare at my teacher for a second before zoning back in.

I send him a full 90 degree bow and mutter a quiet, "Good morning, Mr. Park."

I stand straight and turn my heel to rush over to my desk but I'm stopped by a small voice calling my name.

"Mirae.." Jimin hesitantly whispers, I look around the class and when I notice no one catching on, I turn around awkwardly, "Yes?"

"Can I talk to you after school, please?" Jimin stuffs his hands into his pockets and pulls a strict poker face. I shiver runs down my spine at that and I purse my lips to keep myself from saying something I would regret.

I softly nod and rush back to my desk.

+

I walk through the door of my homeroom stuffing an envelope into my bag. By the time I had came back, Jimin was already waiting at his desk.

"What's that?" My teacher casually asks, all awkwardness between us leaving as soon as we were in private.

"Hm? Oh! I saw Jungkook on the way here and he gave it to me, I'm pretty sure it's the money I won yesterday." I note, zipping my bag up again and setting it down onto the nearest desk. I was trying to be as chill about this was possible but it was hard.

"...from the...?" Jimin starts, biting his lip lightly.

"Yeah." I bluntly reply, silence falls between us and I can't help but to feel more insecure now.

I pull at the hem of my cropped fitting shirt to cover my exposed stomach, suddenly feeling like I was revealing too much.

I regularly changed out of my uniform right after class but today... I felt like it was a bad idea. I look down at my outfit once more and regret my black crop top and brown plaid miniskirt.

Sunjin and I were going out to the nice part of town to watch a newly released movie, this wasn't my usual attire but I wanted to look good for the occasion... though this was definitely not the best thing to wear in front of my hot high school teacher, especially after yesterday..

Not only what I did with Jimin but... what I did after...

Jimin stands up, catching me off guard and I stumble backwards to sit on top of a desk as the man approaches me.

"You're dressed nice today," Jimin comments, continuing to approach me, "It looks cute on you."

I mutter a quiet thank you and turn my head away, noticing from the corner of my eye that he had stopped right in front of me.

"Mirae..." Jimin starts, "did you ever wonder what would have happened if...." I look back forwards and see him take another long step closer, he's so close that my knees almost touch his body, "...you didn't leave yesterday?"

My face bursts red as I think back to what I did yesterday dreaming about what would have happened if I didn't leave... "You were sober?" I finally ask in slight shock, not realizing that he remembered the details.

"It takes more than a couple of shots to get me drunk, babygirl," the nickname coolly slips off of his tongue and a shiver runs down my spine. He pushes one of his legs in between mine followed by the other soon after so that I was nearly straddling him, we weren't touching.

The nickname triggers another memory of what I did last night... I called him daddy. I can't help but to bite my lip and look away in intense embarrassment.

I see Jimin smile from the corner of my eyes, he was enjoying my embarrassment? That's hot.

He places on hand on the desk next to me and uses the other to lift my head to face him. I look him straight in the eyes.

"Tell me, baby," the devilish man purrs in his lower octave, "What did you do after you left?"

Mr. Park smirks and leans into my neck, resting his lips near my ear, "Did you try to please yourself from the vibrations of the car?

Were you desperate enough to even ask your friends for help..?

Did you finger yourself... or better,

did you ride your pillow, desperate for me?

Tell me baby, did you cum moaning my name last night? Because that's all I've been able to fucking think about all day."

Holy fuck.

How the fuck did he get it so right?!

No, this was a dream.

This had to be a dream.

This is FAKE.

This is all just a figure of your imagination.

It had to be.

Ok so this is real.

But it's going to be cut short! Like right now, right?

It had too!

This was fake!

Any second now, someone will interrupt, something will happen.

"I want a response." The demanding voice freezes me in my place, okay, this was really happening.

"You know, bad girls get punished for not listening to their daddies."

a/n
vote now, do you think Mirae is dreaming or is this real? 👀