t w e n t y o n e

"Shit you kids are annoying, I'm out of the game."

"WAIT HYUNG!—" Jungkook screams, catching all of our attention immediately, "what if I told you that I'll pay the last person standing 1K?"

"You're a high school PE teacher and you have 1 thousand dollars to waste?" I pipe up, suddenly a little more interested in the game. I can smell the money.

The adults ignore me, Jimin speaks up, "What's in it for you?"

"If I win then you guys pay me 1k together! Simple! I don't have to worry because I'm gonna win!" Jungkook excitedly squeaks, like hell I'll pay him 300 dollars............ I only have like 20ish in my bank account;;

"Sure you are kid." Jimin rolls his eyes and before I can even comprehend my situation, Jimin's hands are already at the hem of my sweater.

Aha.

The attractive man slowly pulls the fabric up and off of me, revealing my lacy black bralette to the three boys.

Thank god Sungjin isn't here, he'd kill me for complying. I exhale deeply, fighting the bright red blush threatening to rise onto my cheeks.

"Mirae..." My PE teacher teasingly coos, a smirk evident on his face as he takes in my attire (or lack thereof). God did I really fucking agree to this sober as fuck? I am an idiot.

I groan, not really wanting to deal with him right now, "What, Jungkook?"

My hand subconsciously rises to cover my cleavage from the piercing gazes of the three men. Well, kind of excluding Jimin as he only got a view of my back.

"Your bra is black." Jungkook finally says. My eyes slim down into narrow slits and my eyebrows furrow, I direct my wtf look to Jungkook, "No shit Sherlock."

Jungkook playfully and quickly licks his lips raising his eyebrows up and down quickly, suggestively, he was making fun of me. "and your underwear is black too~"

I shake off the feeling of discomfort and my thoughts are only replaced with disappointment, could he just get to the damn point, "What about it?" 

"Oh come on! Stop being so stubborn! Who did you match for, huh? Is it that Sungjin kid~??" Jungkook cups his own face in his hands jokingly as if ready for some teenage girl talk. I roll my eyes at his immaturity. Sungjin? That had to be a joke, a whole damn joke. Just like Kook's existence after trying to connect the dots. The bitch really thinks he's onto something.

"What the hell Jungkook?" I spit in near disgust, "It was just a coincidence, I am not matching for Sungjin."

"Ok-ok," Jungkook waves me off dismissively, the same smile present on his face, "Whatever you say princess."

I feel a warmth press up against my back and my witty response is cut short. Jimin leans over my body, and our bare torsos collide. 

"You know," Jimin starts, whispering into my ear confidently so that his friends couldn't listen in. "First impressions are lasting impressions."

The moment was short as he continues to reach over to spin the bottle, leaving my cheeks stained blood red. Jimin spins and it lands on Taewon, our teacher huffs. "Either fucking kiss Jungkook or take three shots." Jimin's voice was unexpectedly rough and demanding, whatever the situation, he was not pleased. Why was it that Jimin didn't like Taewon? Was it the boys slight homophobia that I too had noticed? Or did he just not like Taewon like Sungjin? Something in between or completely different? I guess I'll never know.

"Hyung why?" Taewon wines as he leans over to the table the table to fill himself up a glass, "you're my teacher—! You're not supposed to promote drinking~" Taewon takes a single shot and immediately gets drunk, he pours himself another and takes it.

"I didn't like the way you told Mirae you weren't gay, it sounded rude so drink up." Jimin confesses, leaning into the couch and taking me along with him as a byproduct.

Taewon sets his shot down before he takes it and looks up in shock, "what?? No! I... I respect homosexuals but I just got a little offended when she said that... that's all..."

Jimin hums and Taewon quietly looks away, just a little bit sad, and takes the last shot. He drifts onto sleep on the couch, leaning onto his sibling. Yup, he was no doubt Hoseok's little brother.

"Hey can I spin next?" I ask the group, "Now that Taewon's out and all, Jungkook shrugs and I feel Jimin's weight slightly shift so I assume he does the same. I spin the bottle and it lands on Jungkook. I think for a moment, staring at the boy with narrowed eyes, trying to come up with the best dare to get him out of the game. I lean backwards and rest on Jimin's chest, he instinctively places a protective hand on my waist. I don't mind, I turn my head to the side and whisper to Jimin. "Does he have a high alcohol tolerance?"

I watch as Jimin's eyebrows rise up and down once in slight confusion as he comprehends the question before giving me a response, "Not really."

I send him a small nod and sit up and off of him, honestly much to my dismay, Jimin removes his hand from my body. I observe Jungkook's bored state, waiting barely patiently for my words.

"Either take 5 shots or choose to quit the game."

a/n
Can you tell I'm just trying to get everyone out of the game? Everything has a purpose... I promise lolol

Also AGUST D 2 I am so excited let's get it!!

[Closed. Winner: option 1] This is the image that won! There are a few fonts, please choose the cover you like best for this fan fiction, I experimented a little with this so if you like a certain font but don't like the position or something please let me know in the comments and if enough people agree with you, your idea will be chosen and you will receive my thanks lol

1.

2

2.

3

3.

thank you!

thank you!