c h r i s t m a s s p e c i a l (1)

disclaimer: the events in this chapter do not pertain to the storyline.

side story 02: part 1

Jimin and I enter his living room, I immediately rush for the blanket that was set lazily on to his couch. After a long night out with friends, we were worn out. Jimin had repeatedly lead me under mistletoe the whole night (and of course, he got his desperate kisses) and honestly I wasn't complaining. It was a fun Christmas Eve party.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jimin suggests as he walks over to the bookshelf of dvds.

I groan, "Jimin-ah it's 11pm~"

"And?" He tests with a pout.

How could I say no to pouty Jimin? I'd never be able to deny this man, "Fine~." I get up out of my seat and Jimin cheers and looks over the dvd titles. I enter the kitchen to grab us some popcorn.

I grab a bag of ready-made popcorn (ain't nobody got time to spend 2 minutes making popcorn when a needy Park Jimin is in the room just a door over).

I enter the living room to see Jimin bent over the DVD player, butt out.

Oh no this is too good to pass up.

I drop the popcorn bag onto the couch on my way over to him and stop directly behind him. It was no joke that Jimin was significantly taller than me. His legs were straight as he bent over but his butt reached my stomach (short girl problems). I slap his butt once and let my hand stay there.

"Yah!" Jimin whines, he fiddles with the DVD player, just not able to work it.

I push my stomach (which would, in normal situations, be my crotch... but again... the height difference) against his ass and sway along to imaginary music.

I could only imagine how flustered my fiancé was now. I push my stomach up against him more, pretending to grind my imaginary dick.

Oh how the tables have turned.

And this is amusing me way to much... is this why Jimin likes to top all of the time?

"Mirae-ah! Stop it you brat!" Jimin growls. I giggle at his pleads and continue. He finally gets the DVD player to open and shoves the disk into it.

He stands up and turns around to face my mischievous looking younger self.

He towers over me and does nothing but look down, "Mirae~" He coos, "If you wanted Christmas Eve sex then you could have asked~"

Jimin knew that wasn't my intention, but it was his.

"N-No I don't!" I stutter, I mentally curse at myself for tripping over my words.

"Mm, baby are you sure about that?" His voice falls into a deeper octave as he places his delicate hands on my fragile frame, immediately igniting a fire inside of me. He brushes his hands along my body and finally rests then on my waist. As I am about to complain, he pulls me in closer, pushing my lower half against his not so imaginary dick. His actions never fail to make me blush.

We stay like that a bit as Jimin allows my embarrassment to rise with his hardening cock against me.

The TV turns on and the beginning of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" plays. We both freeze in our place.

I cough uncomfortably, looking behind Jimin and to my childhood movie. "Nope. No. Not doing that with that playing." I detach myself from him and jump onto the couch, burying myself in the blanket I had left abandoned alongside my popcorn.

a/n
part one of two
IM BACK!
really late merry christmas??
happy new year it's 2020!!!