16

Aryse
The more I think about her the more I fall in love. Since the day I stood up for her in the hallway, I fell in love with her. And now I'm going to be the father of her baby. Ha, life works in weird ways.
Of course media now knows about it and yes Lyra and I are the topic coming out of everyone's mouth, but it's fine by me. Because life is looking a little better for me. All I need to focus on is my life and hers.

"When we were talking about what happened to me, you said 'that's why my mother isn't here.' What did you mean by that?"
I look at her with a sad look and sigh. I look down at the ground. "When I was twelve my mother raped me and forced me to stay quite about it. She ended up getting pregnant but she lost the baby. My father found out what she did to me and put a restraining order against her. That was the last time I ever saw her."
"Oh my god, Aryse.. I'm so sorry."
I look up at her and smile. "It's fine, that doesn't even matter anymore. What matters is the sweet little human in your tummy." I kiss her stomach softly and she giggles.
"Oh, Aryse. I love you so much."
"And I love you more, my love."

Hayden
"So he just straight up told you y'all were just friends after everything y'all have done with each other?" Addison is sitting on my bed mindlessly flipping through a magazine. "That's not fair."
"Addison, he's with Lyra now. And he's more happier with her and if Aryse is happy then I'm happy."
"That sounds very soppy, Hayden." She rolls here eyes.
"Oh shut up. I don't need him for love; that's what I have you for." I smile at her.
"Actually no."
"No?"
"Yes, no. I'm tired of being your fuck buddy. Just ask me out already damn." She smiles a little.
"Fine. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I don't know. Will I? Why don't you show me how good of a boyfriend you are?" She smirks.
"You naughty girl." I walk over to her and sit next to her. "You have yet to see my dear." I whisper in her ear.
She giggles.
I take off her shirt and unsnap her bra and push her down on the bed. I remove her pants and lace panties. Heh. That's attractive. I remove my own shirt and move on top of her.
I bend down to kiss her softly and feel her smile against my lips. With one hand on her cheek, I put my other one along the band of her panties. Her breathing speeds up. I put my hand inside and rub a little above her area. I look at her and notice her deep blush and the look of desperation in her eyes.
"You want me?"
"Yes. Please.." she whispers.
I move my hand from her cheek and pull her panties down. I take my own pants off but grab a condom off of my dresser first. I hand it to her and she smiles deeply, the smile reaching her beautiful eyes.
She opens the packet and with one quick motion it's on me.
I move inside of her and hear her moan softly. I move until her breathing slows and all I hear are her soft moans of pleasure. I remove myself and lean down to kiss her again. I run my thumb over cheek. "You are so lovely, Addison." She blushes from my touch and looks up at me.
"I know."
I lay down next to her and pull the covers over our bodies. I glance at my alarm clock; 7:55. Enough time before Sadie gets home at 9.
I get out of bed and pull my pants on, and my shirt. I throw her clothes at her. "Get dressed. I'm taking you out like a proper boyfriend should do."
She smiles. "Okay."

"You know, you're pretty good for a gay boy." Addy teases.
I roll my eyes at her. "Aryse isn't the only person I've fucked. And you my love aren't the first girl." I notice the sad look on her face. "But you're the best I've had so far." She smiles at my words.
"Hayden, you're confusing. You were with Aryse but you still had sex with me. You admitted to him that you did and he left you, yet you didn't go after him. Why?"
I sigh. "Because ever since he stood up for Lyra that day in the hallway, I noticed him change. He began to notice Lyra more often. And they were project partners because she asked him and he said yes. They kissed in her bedroom and even though Aryse basically told her off they still somehow managed to end up together. Aryse and I have a deep connection but it's never going to be as deep as the love he has for Lyra. And I accept that."
"Awe, Hayden. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. Hurry up and eat so we can get out of hear. People are starting to notice who I am and I hate being stared at." I put my head down on the table.
"You, Hayden Kanter, are a strange person." She laughs softly. "And a sucky boyfriend."
"Yeah but probably the only one you've had." I lift up my head to see her glaring at me.
"You don't know that."
"Oh, I do. I can tell by the way you were breathing the first time we had sex. It was your first. So tell me, Addison, am I your first?"
"Yes.." She puts her head down in embarrassment.
I reach over the table to touch her cheek. "It's okay. That just makes it even better. I get to be the first to show you how wonderful it really is. I will be the first to help you love yourself the way I love you and see yourself the way I see you."
She puts her hand on mine and takes my hand off her cheek and kisses it softly. "I am happy for you to be my first, Hayden Kanter."
"Good. Now are you done yet? I'm ready to leave.."
"Leave it up to you to ruin a romantic moment." She smiles softly.
I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take.

"If Aryse ever asked you to come back to him, would you?"
"Of course not. I have you. Why would I want him?"
"Because he was your first. He's always been there for you."
"But you're here for me now. That's all that matters right now. We have each other and that's all we need."
She joins me on my bed. I lay down and she lies down next to me. We stare at each other for the longest moment before she closes her eyes.
"Goodnight, Hayden. I love you. Thank you."
I kiss her head softly. "I love you also, my dear. Goodnight."