How the sky met his guardians 2

His surroundings changed again to an alleyway. He was met with gray eyes who looked concerned at him. He felt his body in pain and bruises were seen. Tsuna had hidden this from his friend as he knew that Take-nii-chan wouldn't like this. And now he was on the ground. For once he was alone, and it seemed that his bullies decided to 'punish' him for being the dame he was.

He was alone with the cloud and sitting on the ground leaning on the wall. Lucky for him the prefecture had made the bullies run away. It was something that happened way too many times and he got used to it. He let out a shaky breath as he felt finally relax. He tried to fight back, but he wasn't as strong as him and right now he was 10 years old.

"Little animal alright?"

The voice startled him now as he wasn't expecting the Hibari Kyoya helping out or how he called him Kyo-nii-chan.

"Y-yeah they did a number on me again..."

He saw anger flash through his eyes. It was confusing to him, as he wasn't sure why the other would be angry for a dame like him. Kyoya walked up and he closed his eyes, waiting for whatever punishment he would receive. But what he didn't expect himself getting picked up carefully in bridal style. His eyes opened as widening now. The other looked didn't say anything as he made his way towards his home.

"W-why a-are you h-help a no-good person like me?"

The other looked down and he saw a scowl on his face, which was making him just more confused at this.

"Little animal kind, more human than most of the people. The little animal doesn't deserve to be treated like this." 

There was as well a different meaning behind it 'I won't let anyone hurt you anymore.' Tsuna was feeling happy knowing that his cloud didn't change much all these years...

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

'Thank you for being la mia nuvola. Thank you for being the aloof protecting nuvola. I am grateful that you as well never gave up.'

Tsuna felt another piece fit and he felt heard an answer as well, one which was so Kyo-nii-chan like.

'I have to thank the little animal for being the accepting sky. For accepting someone as aloof as I am and that you never bound me on anything.'

Of course, there was a second meaning behind him, which made him feel more joy. 'I will protect you from every harm.'

▒▒▓█▇▅▂∩( ✧Д✧)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒

His world shifted and he felt himself crouching down in front of a little kid around 5 years old. The boy had an afro and was crying. Why he wasn't sure, but he couldn't let that boy cry. Tsuna guessed that this little kid must be Lambo.

"Are you hurt? Do you need anything?"

The boy looked up at him with big eyes and sniffed now and he engulfed the boy in a hug. Today he had to get home alone, his rain was on his baseball training, his storm had to meet up with his sister, but he felt cloud flames near. Which he knew that the other would protect him when something would happen. It was now two years later, and he knew that he would get kidnapped 8 months later. By now he remembered almost everything.

"Lambo-sama was thrown out of his home. Because they say he is a bad boy. Am I a bad boy onii-chan?"

That broke his heart and he clenched his teeth. People like them are the worst and he knew too well how it was. After all his bastard of a father had done a number on him whenever his mother didn't look.

"No, you aren't. I am Tsunayoshi you can call me Tsuna, tho as it is a mouthful. I am assuming that your name is Lambo-kun."

The boy brightens up and smiled brightly at him.

"Un, Tsu-nii. Can I live with you?"

The answer came instantly and with this, he lived now with the Sawada household...

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

"Thank you for being la mia illuminazione. Thank you for being my lighting who puts himself in danger. And thank you for being there for me as my little brother figure."

Lambo indeed became one of his many brother figures, but he was that time his little brother, and that never would change. He was glad that the other never gave up in finding him, nor that others never did give up. It means a lot to him.

'It's alright Tsu-nii. You were the one who gave me a new home, a new family and you accepted me the lazy person I am. I am glad that you are alive, thank you for surviving and being il mio cielo.'

He felt another pice fitting now and soon every piece was back at place. Soon he would have all pieces back together. Soon he would remember everything...

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

He was right now jogging and feeling relaxed. Still, he didn't have anyone or almost no one there was someone who always bothered him. Two people, actually one was Take-nii-chan who right now was sick at home and another one. Who wanted him to join the boxing club because he quotes 'Sawada please join the boxing club because you are awesome to the extreme'.

"Sawada-san can I join you to the extreme?!"

He chuckled and giving the other a shy smile. It was the first time that the other wanted to do something else then bothering about that boxing club, which he always declined.

"S-sure, I d-don't see why n-not Sasagawa-san."

With this, the two ran and suddenly he felt the urge to push the other away, and that was what he has done. He wasn't hit by a car, but it was a close call. And he felt dizzy as he had hit his head with too much force.

"Sa-oh god."

The next thing he remembered being in a hospital and Ryohei sitting there arms folded. As he saw him awake, he ran outside and soon dragging a doctor inside. He found out that the force was enough to make him have a concussion. At least he didn't forget anything as he had before. 

"Thank you Sawa-no Ototo thank you to the extreme for rescuing me. Do you mind being friends and me being your big brother figure to the extreme?"

He wasn't as loud, and considerate. A big bright smile made its way over him, and he finally made the second friend after Takeshi. It was actually better than a friend, someone who was a big brother figure.

"O-of course Ryohei-nii."

That was how he had made his second friend/big brother figure and his second guardian without realizing it until his Grampa had explained it to him...

ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

'Thank you for brightening up my world. Thank you il mio sole. Thank you for being there for me and thank you for never giving up on me. I am grateful for having a big brother figure like you are.'

The last piece fit and he felt at ease, and his emotions finally there. Finally, he was complete, finally, he had the last piece and finally, he remembered...

'I must thank you il mio cielo. You were the one who accepted me as not just big brother, but as well the loud sun I was. You were the one who helped me out so many times. And I am sorry that I didn't manage to protect you from all the pain you received...'

Tsuna knew how his guardians were and he wasn't different. All of his guardians were feeling guilty about his disappearance about his kidnapping.

'Don't feel like that my dear sun. You were the last piece missing, to make me complete again, to make me remember. For that I am grateful. Thank you Ryo-nii-chan.'

Everything twisted and turned and soon he felt himself waking up...

o(〃^▽^〃)o

I had fun writing this, and I hope you enjoyed it as I did when writing it. Soon the fanfic will be finished and I hope you enjoyed each chapter. I see you in the next chapter ja ne.~