How the sky met his guardians 1

An extra-long chapter probably will end up in two parts. Hope you will enjoy it ^-^

---

Tsuna felt himself back in that dream world, but this time it was different as he knew this was a dream. He guessed that he would get another memory back, or maybe more?  

Right now his body was going home. From looking at his body, he could see that he was right now 8 years old. In his mind, that age plopped in. This memory was 4 years prior then.

His body stopped as he looked into a direction, the bridge he was right now, was big. That big that could people die, when jumping off. It was a bridge that was known to make people do suicide. Tsuna found it not alright and hated it. His life wasn't well as well, his father being an asshole and he was sure that this bastard would try anything to get the next Vongola decimo. 

Tsuna felt confused as he knew this and it meant that he knew at a young age that his family was related to the mafia. 

His mother told him this when he was six years old to warn him of his father. Why he could just guess as he just was a small kid. His body began to run towards a familiar boy. That boy had black hair and looked like Takeshi.

"Hey, Takeshi-kun d-don't you dare to take your life. T-there must be s-someone who w-would miss you. S-someone who wo-would be sad when yo-you would j-jump down."

His voice was soft as he looked concerned at the boy. The boy had a cast on his arm, and it looked like he had injured it.

"I don't see why I shouldn't jump. Everyone hates me, no one would care. I know that they just being nice to me because I am good at baseball. And now that I am injured my so-called friends left me for someone better. So don't stop me."

Tsuna was utterly surprised hearing this coming from Take-nii-chan. He wasn't like this, and it was breaking his heart hearing these things coming out of a boy who was 9 years old. He was way too young to think about suicide...

"What ab-about your family, your pa-parents? You still ha-have your whole l-life. I o-on the other h-hand don't h-have any f-friends. E-everyone b-bullies me f-for being cl-clumsy. F-for being good for n-nothing."

The boy looked behind him now and his eyes widen now. Tears were rolling down by now and he could feel his heart shatter. It was something that he didn't like, hated even. People sometimes don't understand how good they have it. His family was related to the mafia, his father hates him. He punished him when his mother wasn't looking. He got hit, telling him that he was a no one. That he doesn't deserve to be alive. 

That shocked him, that his father would do this. So that was why he felt hatred towards his real father. It made sense to him, and the puzzle pieces fit, he finally knew why was hating no despising this person that much.

"Oh, I didn't think about my old pops there. I guess I wasn't thinking straight."

The boy jumped away and landing on his feet in front of him. Suddenly he felt himself being engulfed into a hug. It surprised him, but his heart skipped a beat as so far no one of the kids had hugged him.

"I am sorry that you have to go through that. Now seeing you, I finally know who you are. We are actually going to the same class. Tsunayoshi is your name isn't it?"

That made his heart skip a beat, feeling that the other didn't call him that name. He wanted to approach him, seeing that the boy was faking that smile made him feel sad. Tsuna hated when people hide their feelings behind a fake smile. As the hug was left he saw the boy smiled a real smile, not the fake smile he always showed in school.