Chapter 3

So as the door opened, his eyes slowly turned back alive. Yet the dullness stayed, it wasn't that it just disappeared. He was glad that Reborn finally came back, and actually, he got happy. A little smile formed on his lips as he shyly waved.

"Ciaossu Cielo, did you manage to get enough rest?"

 He closed the door behind him after he had asked him that question. He gave a little nod, indeed he had.

"Good, don't try to wait the next time please."

Cielo just looked at him blankly and then looking down on his hands. He always would probably wait for him.

"B-but..."

That made the other person raise his eyebrows at him.

"But what?"

He walked up now to him and ruffling his fluffy brown hair. Taking off his fedora, putting it on the chair. He hadn't wanted to make him scary with that hat. He just wanted to see the person happy, yes he was an adult. But thank to him having lost most of his childhood, just couldn't let that slide.

"B-but I wanna wait..."

He pouted slightly as saying this and looking at the person with huge, brown puppy eyes. Taken aback by it, had made him just have a slight blush coming up. (You all know why cough adorable cough) 

"Look you can't always wait for me who knows when I am coming back, but for now it's the last time I will leave you alright?"

He knew he had to be careful with him. Right now he still was in a kid's body, and god knows what this person has gone through. It wasn't that bad as he now can have a vacation, which he hasn't taken this year yet. The other person's face at first saddens until he heard the last part, instantly his face lit up.

"Yay um..."

The kid was now fiddling with his hands, and looking shyly around. That was an adorable sight. How can a kid who just managed to escape being that timid? 

"Yes?"

He waited patiently for the kid to ask him that question. He was actually difficult to read, which was a first for him. Normally he could read people easy, but maybe it was that he still had a slight barrier around him. Not that he minded after everything Cielo had gone through, it wasn't exactly a surprise to him.

"Ca-can I...call you...pa-papa?"

Cheeks a bright shade of redness as he told him this. This question was unexpected. What did he wonder why he would want him to call him dad?

"Why?"

"B-because you seem...nice a-and you seem like someone I-I can trust..."

His eyes grew big, as soon his expression changed into a soft one.

"Would that make you happy?"

The timid person, nodded his head instantly which made him just chuckle. Cielo really was cute, at least now he can make him happy. He normally wasn't attached to people that early, but seeing Tsuna remembered him at his niece Yuni, who was now around 14 years old.

"Sure I don't mind. I will call you Figlio when you don't mind it."

His eyes grew huge, as his expression showed how surprised he was. He still was feeling too shy about smiling fully to him, but on his brown eyes, you could see that he was happy. His eyes sparkled like stars.

"Th-thank you, papa."

He chuckled softly and ruffling through his hair. Reborn couldn't wait until he was fully alive. Right he still could see the effects from them. Oh well, the voice took care of them, he told them about Cielo's condition. So that now he would be safe at least they are now in prison. He actually would have gone after them, but that would have taken too long. At least it took 3 hours to find out everything, one hour to get with these clues to them, and another hour to get back.

"Go rest now you're probably still tired."

The other person let out a sigh, then a nod. It took not too long for him to nod off. Which Reborn was glad. At least now he was not that dead anymore, but something told him that getting these feelings back...would take much more. At least his Figlio felt something. Maybe he should call Yuni to give him a friend. He knew he wasn't a kid, but still, he had to try everything he could do. And there was something else, he would for sure need some guardians, but for now, he just had to get back up...

The next morning

Reborn stayed up rather late as he was healing Cielo. He wanted to make sure that his now new adopted son would be well. What he still couldn't get was, how this person looked familiar to the person who founded Vongola. Wasn't there someone who got kidnapped 9 years ago? He still had his doubts about the kidnapping. The whole thing seemed since that day so...weird. Something was missing,  and till this day he couldn't get what it was.

"Ah!"

His thoughts instantly stopped when hearing that scream. He instantly looked around, his partner Leon instantly turned into a green weapon. That was something that he had still hidden from Cielo, he still wasn't sure how to tell him. But there was nothing.  A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he looked at the kid on the bed, which was at this moment shaking. Breathing rigid, and all in all eyes wide. 

This will be a long way until he would get through this. Damn, these people how could they do that to a kid, not to mention this was a sky. His inner flame was restless, and it made him feel restless as well. Was it because of Cielo? He wasn't exactly sure,  but the last time it had happened was when Yuni was not feeling well. He felt the same connection, and maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to call her. He wasn't sure what he should do? This was the first time he had met someone...this dead. It seemed that he was better, but his worry stayed that he wouldn't be enough.

So all he could think of was right now slowly standing up, and taking the hyperventilating boy into his arms...in hope, this would calm him down.

________________________________________________________________________________

There we go another chapter was made. I hoped you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote that I know you liked the story and once again sorry for any grammar.