epilogue.

It's been a year since they've been out of college.

All of them still live in California. They actually don't live that far apart from each other.

Jimin and Yoongi, Rosè and Lisa, they actually live in the same apartment complex as Jungkook and Taehyung.

Hoseok moved in with Emily, Jin and Namjoon, of course, live together. Jisoo and Jennie used to live separately, but they became roommates after Jennie and Kai broke up. Bogum lives alone, actually enjoying the single life. All of them live minutes apart.

They all have stable jobs, no money problems...everything is finally perfect for once in their lives.

Today was a big day for them; Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding day.

Jimin was frantically fixing Taehyung's hair while Jin was adjusting his suit. The girls were off to the side talking about how good he looked. Bogum was there too, because Jungkook just refused to have him in his room.

He was dressed in a white suit, a silk white ruffled shirt under his suit jacket. He technically was "the bride", which made sense to all of them.

In a separate room, Jungkook was putting on his tie, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok in there with him.

"Do you guys really think Jungkook's gonna like this?" Taehyung asked anxiously, checking himself out in the mirror one last time while Jimin was putting foundation on him.

"Tae, you look amazing," Jennie assured him.

"Yeah, so gorgeous. Jungkook's probably gonna cry when he sees you," Jimin said.

"He'll be crying throughout the entire wedding," Rosè said.

"Oh, he ain't special, I will be too," Jin remarked.

"We all will, that's why I made sure I put extra tissue in my purse," Emily added, laughing.

After foundation was on, he put a bit of concealer in the spots where he needed it, a little bit of blush, mascara, and lip balm with a pink tint to top it off.

Meanwhile in the other room, Jungkook was pacing back and forth nervously.

"What the hell are you nervous for!?" Namjoon exclaimed. "You two love each other. This should be a breeze."

"Yeah, it's not like you have hundred of guests anyways. It's just us, your closest friends. People you've known for a long time,"  Hoseok added.

Neither Taehyung nor Jungkook's families wanted to attend the wedding. Both parties were not the hugest supporters of them being gay. They didn't care.

They have their friends - they're basically their family anyway - they'll be just fine without them.

About a half and hour later, the ceremony was about to begin.

The pastor and Jungkook were at the end of the aisle, Jungkook was taking deep breaths. They've been engaged for a year and he still was not prepared for this day.

Taehyung was in the hall right outside the venue with Jimin. The latter took his best friend's hands.

"Hey, don't be nervous. You look great," Jimin said softly.

"Oh, I'm not really that nervous anymore, but...there's just one more thing I need..." Taehyung trailed of.

"Anything."

"Jimin, will you walk me down the aisle?"

Jimin's mouth was ajar, a smile slowly forming. "Really!? Oh my god, I'd be honored to, Tae!"