One.

Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook. The man that makes me happy, sad, mad, horny, and very fucking irritated all in one.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know. I will never know.

I feel really...stupid.

Him and I have been best friends since we were small children. I literally don't know anyone else that I'm so close with besides him...but that's not the reason why.

We went to school together our whole lives, and now we're Juniors in college. Jungkook now has a girlfriend, they've been together for a little over four months....

and I'm stupid for falling in love with him. For thinking that he would feel the same and we'd live happily ever after.

"Tae? Are you listening to me?" I heard Jungkook ask, knocking me out my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry! I was just-uh...daydreaming. What did you say?"

"It was nothing important, I was just talking about Yuna's birthday and what I...."

(A/N: LOL sorry y'all I had no other good name ideas, it's NOT the girl from AOA. OR ITZY. XD)

Alright, time to tune him out again.

Yuna.

Her name alone makes me mad. The girl that stole him away from me. I'll never forgive her for that.

The worst part about her is how pretty she is. It's just not fair. She's probably dated almost every guy in this cafeteria.

And here she comes...sashaying her away over to where Kook and I are sitting. Her confidence intimidates most of the girls in this school.

She forced her way in between me and him and kissed him on the cheek, and I felt like I could vomit. I need to go.

I got up and started to walk off. "Hyung! Are you okay? Where are you going?" Jungkook's voice called after me.

I turned and put on a fake smile, "Yeah! I just remembered that I had a-umm....a t-test to study for, so I'll see you guys later!" I waved, getting out of there as fast as I could.

I hate lying to him, but he just can't know the truth yet. It'll ruin everything.

I started head back to the dorm that Jungkook and I (unfortunately) share. Once I got there, I fell back on my bed, sighing.

I was happy to finally get some alone time....that was until there was a knock on the door.

I sighed again, "Come in!" I shouted.

The door literally swung open, "TAEHYUNGIE!! I'M HERE~!" My friend, Park Jimin yelled while walking in, dragging a grumpy Min Yoongi behind him.

"Um, that's rude Jimin, we're here too!" My other friend, Jin came in behind them, rolling his eyes, holding hands with my other friend, Kim Namjoon.

"AND your Hope is here!!!" Hoseok (nicknamed J-Hope) came in last, smiling brightly. He truly is the light of our lives.

J-Hope closed the door and all of them sat around me. "Well, so much for my time alone..." I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

"Bold of you to assume that you'll get alone time when WE'RE your friends," Jimin remarked.

I laughed and shook my head, "Yeah, you're right."

"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"He's with his girlfriend...." I said, rolling my eyes. Even I could hear the irritation in my voice.

"Wow Tae, why do you hate her so much?" Jimin asked.

Because that bitch took him away from me. "Because I never get to spend time with my best friend."

"Aww, well that's why you have us!" Jin said.

"I guess..." I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"Why don't you try to get with your crush that you were talking about?" J-Hope suggested.

"AND why did I not know about this crush???" Jin added.

"Okay, calm down, dad," I said to Jin. The rest of them laughed and he rolled his eyes.

They are aware that I like someone, but they have no idea that it's Jungkook. Only you and I know that, and I want to keep it that way.

(A/N: *4th wall shatters*)

"It's just...if I told him how I felt, it would ruin everything. It's just too much to risk, you know?" I explained.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, I get it. I'm not trying to rush you, Tae. Do it when you're ready," he told me, patting my shoulder. I nodded.

"Okay, can we go and get food now? This is getting pretty boring," Yoongi asked.

Jimin groaned, "Okay, babe, we can go," he told him, patting his thigh.

All of them got up and headed for the door. "Maybe I'll finally find a boyfriend at this restaurant!" J-Hope said as he followed them.

Jimin turned, "Come with us!" He said to me.

"I already ate-"

"Don't care sweetie, you're coming anyways!" He shouted, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

Ugh...I really need to get some straight friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now! Hope this was at least slightly enjoyable lol.

see you later....BOY SEE U LATER-

sorry....the BLACKPINK stan in me just jumped out.