Five.

Jungkook pulled away and placed his hands on Taehyung's face, wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

"Baby....please stop crying. It's not your fault at all, okay?" Jungkook said softly. The nickname only made Taehyung want to cry more.

"I was j-just...really upset about what happened last week, and-"

"I know, and you had every right to be. I didn't mean anything I said that morning. I don't regret what we did, but I really wish our first kiss wasn't when we were drunk."

Taehyung laughed a little, "Me too."

Silence. But this time, it wasn't awkward, nor was it sad. It wasn't anything, actually.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook genuinely asked, that question making Taehyung's stomach full with butterflies.

"Please do," he replied quickly after.

Jungkook wasted no time in doing so, Taehyung kissing back immediately. Jungkook deepened the kiss, pulling Taehyung in by his waist.

They pulled away slowly for air, laughing awkwardly at how passionate they were.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," Jungkook remarked quietly, pressing his forehead against Tae's.

Taehyung was too flustered to respond, only smiling shyly and blushing.

"So..." Taehyung started, not being able to wipe the smile off his face. "Are we...like....boyfriends now?"

"Wait...what about Bogum? Did you talk to him?"

"I did, he's actually the one who encouraged me to come up here. Besides, we were never official to begin with."

"Okay, well, if that's what you want...or we can take it slow, it doesn't matter. As long as you're happy."

"I love you. I know we haven't even dated for an hour yet, but I don't care."

Jungkook laughed, "I love you too."

"You're not gonna regret this later on, are you?" Taehyung asked softly, a little part of him still ha doubts about this.

"Never," Jungkook responded firmly. "I'll be apologizing for it forever, but I'm so sorry...and..I-I kind of lied to you."

"What else did you lie about?"

"I actually do remember what happened that night. I wasn't really that drunk."

"I did too, I just didn't want you to know because...you already hated me, so I didn't wanna make it worse."

A pang of guilt shot through Jungkook's chest. He didn't say anything, just kissed him again, softly and sweetly. Taehyung's blushing only got worse.

Suddenly...something in the room changed. The atmosphere was no longer sweet and soft...it was full of tension.

Jungkook eyes kept gliding up and down his body. His eyes were noticeably darker...and it got really, really hot in that dorm room.