Three.

Every action has an equal or opposite reaction.

Taehyung thought that when he woke up, everything would be normal. Jungkook would break up with Yuna, confess his love to him and they'd live happily ever after.

But that's not realistic.

When Taehyung woke up, he saw Jungkook, shirtless and pacing back and forth, mumbling things to himself.

Then Tae realized that he was also shirtless. It hit him.

His eyes widened as he looked up to see Jungkook, now standing still and looking at him with slight disgust on his face.

"Jungkook, what-"

"Taehyung, please don't tell me we....we had sex last night. D-Did we?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

And he sounded scared, terrified. Taehyung absolutely hated that.

"Um...." Taehyung started, gulping, "...I-I think we did, Jungkook..." he said quietly.

Jungkook's face went into his hands, he started to pace again. Taehyung felt tears brim in his eyes, his heart slowly breaking.

He stopped and faced him again, "You know, that meant nothing, right?" Crack. "I was just drunk and..." Crack. "fuck, I-I'm not even gay!" Shattered.

Taehyung gulped, trying his hardest not to cry. "I-I know. I understand."

He didn't. Why is he acting like he wasn't the one who initiated it? Like he didn't say "fuck Yuna" last night and kept going?

"Umm..." Jungkook said as he threw on a shirt, "this isn't gonna ruin our friendship, right? We're still cool?"

Taehyung knew what he wanted to answer. But he couldn't. "Yeah, we're good," he muttered.

"Cool," Jungkook nodded. Silence. "I, um...I need to go find Yuna," he mumbled to himself, rushing out the door.

But he left too fast to catch Taehyung breaking down finally, sobbing into the covers.

"Taehyung, bitch, I swear to God, if you make us late again, I'll-"

Someone was yelling as they came through the door, but stopped when they realized what was happening.

That someone was Jimin, accompanied by Jin.

"Oh- oh my god, Taehyung!" Jin panicked seeing him cry, him and Jimin rushing over to comfort him.

"Aw, sweetie, what happened?" Jin asked, rubbing his back.

"Who do I need to kill!?" Jimin added.

After Taehyung's sobs finally settled down, he explained everything to them, from last night to this morning.

"Wow, that's....a lot, Tae," Jin said afterwards. " I'm so sorry he did that to you."

"I'll fucking murder him for you, just say the w-"

"Jimin, NO," Jin said sternly, "That'll only make this situation worse."