Thirteen. {FINALE}

QUICK NOTE: if you want a visual of what the proposal looks like, i recommend that you watch season 7 episode 19 of The Office (US). it's directly inspired by that, i just made a few changes.

***********************************************

Graduation day; the day that all college students dream about, that they can't wait for.

Well, now it's here...and it's big day for more than one reason.

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Senior year was quite boring compared to Junior year.

The only important thing is about Hoseok and Emily; they are dating. They've been together for eight months now, things are going great.

Emily has become closer to all of them, and they all consider her a great friend.

Oh yeah, Rosè and Lisa hit a year.

No, Lisa's not proposing. She feels like it's too early for them, and she doesn't want to take the spotlight away from Jungkook and Taehyung.

Speaking of proposals, the plan is going great.

Jungkook made everyone get ready for graduation early so they could help set up. They were lighting candles for a least five hours, give or take.

Although it was a lot, they were all sure things would go just how they wanted it.

Directly after the ceremony ended, everyone went upstairs to get in position while Jungkook was frantically looking for Taehyung on the campus full of graduates and their families.

When he finally found him, they ran to each other and hugged. Jungkook kissed his cheek.

After they pulled away, they smiled at each other. "We made it," Taehyung said.

"We made it," Jungkook repeated, obviously nervous.

Taehyung started to look around, "Hey, where did all of our friends go?"

That's his cue.

"I think I know where they went..." Jungkook said, then held his hand, "come with me."

Taehyung looked at him with a small smile, intertwining their fingers. Jungkook lead them into the dorm building.

Once they made it to the stairs, Taehyung gasped and stopped.

There was a trail of rose petals going up the stairs and a candle on every other step.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said quietly, already tearing up a little.

"There's nothing really significant about these stairs. These are just the stairs we'd use every morning when I would walk you to your first class."

"Hmm, and you never missed a morning," Taehyung said, looking at him fondly.

"Let's keep going, shall we?" Jungkook asked, guiding him up the stairs.

On the second floor, the rose petal trail kept going down the hallway.

They stopped. "This is where those assholes hurt you. I will regret that day for the rest of my life. But, the second time, I was there. We all were, it was pretty fucking cool. I will never regret that day."

Then, when they turned around, Taehyung's breath was taken away.

All of their friends; Bogum, Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Emily, Rosè, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo; all of them were there, standing in two rows, each person had a lit candle in their hand, the petal trail continuing between them.