Nine.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

It was something that Taehyung had heard of before...but never in a million years did he imagine that he'd have it.

The thoughts of the tragic events from a few months ago stuck with him. Through random flashbacks, nightmares, and current situations.

Junior year is coming to an end in a few days, and he's gonna have to go into Senior year dealing with this. He even considered dropping out a few times.

Ever since Taehyung was diagnosed, Jungkook had been by his side as much as he can, same with the other boys.

He's been going to therapy ever since he found out, and thankfully it's helping a little.

The doctor enforced more Fluoxetine on him, and told him to be more consistent with taking it, which he has. It helps, but it's not enough.

But, today, a nice and sunny Friday, Jungkook is going through something different, and way less serious, but just as intense: jealously.

Since Taehyung has been dealing with some rough shit, Bogum offered to take him out for drinks, and he gracefully accepted. Jungkook tried everything in his power to prevent it, but Taehyung promised him that nothing would happen.

However, Jungkook is paranoid as fuck.

He ended up going to the bar Tae and Bogum were at and getting drunk. When Taehyung found out, he didn't freak out, because he was hammered.

When they came back to the dorm, the scolding began.

"I told you not to drink this much, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted, "What if someone tried to take advantage of you? What if Bogum tried to!?"

"Come on, Jungkook, you know Bogum isn't like that!" He said, words slurred. "And Bogum always protects me...even better than you do!"

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, "Excuse me?"

"Yeah! He's the one who saved me when those guys beat me up! W-Way better boyfriend than you..." Taehyung's meaningless drunk comments kept slipping.

At this point, Jungkook was fuming.

He walked towards Taehyung and pinned him to the wall rather roughly, staring at him with dark lustful eyes.

"Bet he couldn't fuck you as good as I do, though," he said quietly, voice getting deeper.

Taehyung was looking everywhere but the man in front of him, trying his best not to give in, even though it was hard.

"Not gonna respond, baby?" Jungkook asked huskily, pressing their hips together and gaining a small whimper from Taehyung.

"So, you're telling me I didn't have you screaming my name? I didn't have you moaning so loud that we've been reported to the supervisor at least 5 times? Do I really need to continue?"

Taehyung shook his head vigorously, now regretting what he said. Why did he even say it in the first place?

You know what they say; things said when drunk are sober thoughts.