Six.

It's been two months, and Jungkook and Taehyung have never been happier. They're almost Seniors.

The time has been filled with lots of laughter, kisses, make-outs, relentless sex, and everything in between.

Nothing could ruin this dream they feel like they're in...or so they thought.

It was a calm Saturday morning, Jungkook woke up before Taehyung. All Jungkook could do was stare at him, loving how cute he looked while he slept.

Taehyung; his baby, his angel, his world, his everything. His former best friend, who he is now deeply in love with.

He pressed small kisses all over the older's face, which didn't seem to wake him up. It ended with a soft kiss on his lips, to which his eyes finally fluttered open.

Taehyung lazily smiled at his boyfriend, blushing despite just waking up.

Jungkook pulled away before he could kiss back, so Tae leaned forward and pecked his lips one more time.

"Good morning, beautiful," Jungkook rasped, pushing Tae's messy hair out of his face.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by two people knocking and walking into their door. Jimin and Jin, of course.

"Wake up, lovebirds, time to get ready for our triple date!" Jin announced, Jungkook and Taehyung both furrowed their eyesbrows.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, sitting up. "You never told us we were going out."

"Umm...yes, I did. I literally texted both of you, like, five times last night. What the fuck were you guys doing?"

"Actually, you know what? Don't answer that. I really don't wanna know," Jimin spoke up, shaking his head.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged a knowing look, the older blushing and the younger smirking.

"Well, now you know, so get ready! We're meeting downstairs at 11:30," Jin ordered.

"What about J-Hope?" Taehyung asked guiltily.

"I'm, uh...I'm sure Hoseok will be fine," Jimin said, also very guiltily. Him and Jimin left out afterwards.

"Should we ditch them and just stay in bed?" Taehyung asked a few seconds after.

"I would love to, but we would never hear the end of it if we do."

Tae sighed, "You're right. Let's get dressed."

Although they didn't want to, the two met the rest downstairs, and they made their way to their triple date.

The six men arrived at their date location; a restaurant that's right across from a beach.

They were seated pretty fast, and have already ordered.

"So, new couple at the table...." Namjoon started. Here we go. "how have things been so far?"

"Uh..." Jungkook looked at Tae for help, but he remained silent. "things have been good. More than good, actually."

"I heard you two haven't been on an official date yet, is that true?" Jin asked out of the blue.

Jungkook glared at Tae. "Sorry, h-he wouldn't stop asking..." he muttered.