Four.

Jungkook spent that Saturday hooking up with girls...multiple girls.

During all the hook-ups...he felt absolutely nothing. He was emotionless.

He had to start closing his eyes and imagining Taehyung just to get off...and it really didn't help him get over Taehyung, because honestly, he never will.

Maybe Jungkook isn't bisexual after all.

It was about an hour before the cafeteria opened. Jungkook was chilling on his bed. Taehyung was getting ready for his date with Bogum. Just the thought of it makes him sick.

Jungkook felt that he needed to do something. Anything to try to prevent this.

As Taehyung walked out the bathroom, Jungkook stood up quickly. "Taehyung, wait."

Taehyung stopped walking and was hesitant to turn around, but he did. "What's wrong?"

"Why...why didn't you tell me how you really felt yesterday? Why didn't you just talk to me!?" Jungkook got straight to the point, Taehyung tensing.

"What do you mean? I-I did tell you how I really felt..and you told me how you really felt. I get it, you don't like me. You don't need to t-tell me again," Taehyung said firmly, turning and walking towards the door.

Jungkook's heart broke after hearing that. He can't believe he said that.

"Then why did you cry?"

Taehyung froze again at that, slowly turning back around. "W-Who told you that?"

"Jimin did...but that doesn't matter!" Jungkook took a step towards him. "I am truly so sorry for doing that to you. I didn't mean to upset you at all, I just..." Jungkook wanted to tell him...but the words just wouldn't come out.

"Look, Jungkook, I get it. Thank you for the apology, but I really do not want to discuss this right now, I'm gonna be late any-"

"Tae..." Jungkook said, voice just above a whisper, grabbing Taehyung's hand. Taehyung's breathing hitched, and he didn't dare to lock eyes with him. "Please...don't date him."

"Jungkook, I can't do this again. Y-You'll just hurt me..." Tae muttered the last sentence, but Jungkook heard it just fine. "I...I have to go."

Taehyung pulled his hand away and basically ran out the door. Jungkook's head dropped as soon as the door slammed shut.

Why was it so hard for him to just say he's in love with Taehyung?

Just a minute after he left, their other five friends walked through the door.

"Hey, Jung-"

"Guys, I'm in love with Taehyung!" He immediately blurted out.

Everyone was stunned expect for Jimin.

"Wow, Jungkook...." Namjoon said.

"I been knew, sis," Jimin said, crossing his arms sassily.

"See, that wasn't hard to say to you guys...so why can't I say it to Taehyung himself?" Jungkook asked, mostly to himself.